Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Guys i'm #1641 for iPhone 6 Plus Gold 64GB judging by all these posts, I feel as if i'm never going to get my phone. Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

I also called target mobile at the stockyards and apparently they have iPhone 6 preorders but for the + will take a couple of days and not even Apple will get the + tomorrow lol idk what's going on
I Plan to Stick Around

Wait. If they have it in stock your name and number is on the package. They will call you. The reservation system might not be up to date all the time. I'm sure they can receive some without it budging on the website. If you want it tomorrow, your best chance is to line up at apple. Bestbuy too. You can chance it at a Rogers store but stock will be very very limited and doubtful that they will get the plus for walk-in.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes i understand that whole business stuff,

the fact is we are talking about Apple Sheep / Fanatics, yup they are sheep and fanatics, i'm one of them. There are better phones out there, with more tech in them, and better value, yet i still want this underpowered device that apple charges an arm and leg for.

So no risk this time around for anyone, if apple releases another iphone in 2 years without sapphire glass and with teh same old boring approach it did this time, i might think twice about getting it.

but until then, no risk here, just show us the phones.

I Plan to Stick Around

47 minutes later... I am on the phone with retentions... Smiley Happy

Man they make you work for it.
I Plan to Stick Around

#25 for the 128gb silver iPhone 6+. My status is still open, no news whatsoever... I'm starting to think I won't see my iPhone until a week or so...

I Plan to Stick Around

hey meowmix, im at number 121 for gold 64gb iphone 6 plus, if our phones dont come in tomorrow when do you think rogers will make a statement on this whole issue?

I Plan to Stick Around

501joe

Im always ready for a rogers letdown.. I experience it every month when I get my bill and have to call and fix it
I Plan to Stick Around

^ To add to the message above, I just checked myrogers account and the status of my reservation is now " IN PROGRESS ".  If anyone can enlighten me to any further information I would greatly appreciate it!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kevinsdhaliwal9

Oh i am sure they will seeing as everyone will be upset