Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Apple does this stuff purposely. It's too bad they will lose a lot of customers to the Note 4 unless they smarten up.
I Plan to Stick Around

@ wpd could be cheaper too? haha

I Plan to Stick Around

I assume all of canada 35+ million serfs, is going to get 12,000 iphones tomorrow.  LOL

so if we get 12,000 phones, the USA should be getting 120,000  since it has at least 10 time more people in it, or 20 if you count the illegals.

Is it me? or is this insanity? How can any Large Cell Carrier launch a phone with less than 4K units of each type of phone?  this is weird. But juding from what people are saying this is what will happen tomorrow.

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm #64 canada wide for iPhone 6 plus, I find it hard to believe I won't get it tomorrow!
I Plan to Stick Around

I agree. I have both an Iphone 6+ reservation ( 571 ) and a Note 4 reservation ( 132 ). Whichever shows up first is what I'm taking.

I Plan to Stick Around

OK, I was chatting with a Rogers tech support person online who said to just sit tight and wait for a message noting that the phone is at the store and ready for pick-up.  That not everyone could be getting the switch to "in progress."  She basically said that it's "possible" that some people are getting the message.  Who knows? 

I Plan to Stick Around

Just did a quick reserve and cancel on my wifes number , for a 64gb 6+ Space Grey, and that would have been #3641 on the reserve list, so I'm feeling pretty good at spot #81 for the same model.

I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know how they treat business account holders for the reservation process? The same? priority? less priority?

I Plan to Stick Around

If you want a better chance to have your iphone 6 or 6+ tomorrow, line up at the apple store. Rogers stores are limited if any. Bestbuy will prob get some but unless you're in the first 5 people you will prob not get your choice on your carrier.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am #10 for 6+ 128GB Space Grey and I don't expect to get it tomorrow. Reservation still says OPEN