Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Yup we have a decent enough sample size to suggest rogers is pushing out 6+ orders for NEW CLIENTS. Has anyone with an upgrade seen any substantial movement?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25 wrote:
Yup we have a decent enough sample size to suggest rogers is pushing out 6+ orders for NEW CLIENTS. Has anyone with an upgrade seen any substantial movement?

Not for me at least on the 128 gb space grey plus (number 155).

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@

I'm with you, I'll be taking all my business, Wireless share plane with my wife, Fiber 150 internet, home phone, VIP cable package and smart home monitoring.

If rogers screws their loyal customers today I will fist them right back with my $400 + a month worth of business.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

No, still open status, #3, 6+, 128gb, gold...

I'm also wary of these new users who's only comment is there's none available...

Doing an upgrade, not a new user. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I've only moved 2 spots since yesterday😔

iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Gold
6+ 64GB Gold
Position : 705
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Can't believe it..are new customers really getting 6+ phones before exisitng? This is not right. 

#53 6+ SG 64. Still open.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Rogers is definitely giving precedence to new customers with the +s. Hopefully they have some left to fill the low number upgrades
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hmmm...now I'm wondering that since it seems that Rogers might be giving priority to filling "new line" reservations first (i.e. before "upgrade" reservations), those of us with existing accounts but who decided to make new line reservations anyways because the ugrade reservation system wasn't working - we might have issues when we try to claim our new line-reserved phone and have it "transferred" to our existing line/account.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Still:
iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Silver
6+ 128GB Silver
Position : 66

And

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey
6+ 128GB Space Grey
Position : 910
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This thread is now super massive... 🙂

Did anyone get a shipped email yet? I've selected the Rogers+ store in Pacific Center Mall, Vancouver as my pickup point. I expected that a Rogers+ store in Downtown Vancouver's main mall would have a better than good chance of getting deliveries... but I'm yet to see the shipped email.

I have two 6s lined up "IN PROGRESS" currently. I wonder if I'll get the phones tomorrow or over the weekend. My 4S is kinda messed up these days and I really need a new phone 🙂