Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Did anyone who ordered a 6+ have the $40 deposit added to their bill? It is supposed to be added ASAP to reserve your spot. I didn't have either one of my reservations added so I think the system hasn't been updating since it started.
I Plan to Stick Around

My bro works for a plus store in Mississauga. He said if they do get any phones it will be only a few, and most likely only 16gb and random colours. The Plus even more unlikely, unless you reserved one. He's assuming like 5 phones total and all random sizes and colours, but they might not get any. No one really knows except way up in the head office. Unless you know someone who makes big decisions for Rogers it's highly unlikely you will know how many phones a store will get, if they will even get any. Even the store manager has no clue.
I Plan to Stick Around

if i don't get my iphone plus tomorrow i will cancel my Cable, Internet and cell phone service with Rogers.

Anyone else?

I Plan to Stick Around

@Lisa-67

No, I haven't seen it appear on my account yet... I'm # 3 for a 6+, gold, 128gb
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello gc8,

I actually reserved my Iphone 6+, 64GB, gold, do you think they will receive this model before tommorow.

I am 171 in line for this phone

I Plan to Stick Around

GOOD NEWS PEOPLE,

my status says i'm OPEN.

i will be going to the store tomorrow to pick it up.

I Plan to Stick Around

The person that said his wife was 612'ish with Bell for a 6+ and received shipping notice, has he supplied proof of that ?

I'm Here A Lot

I have not, but along with being number 15 on the Rogers reservation system I also have a friend that works at Wireless Wave. He told me that it doesn't look like they'll be getting any on launch day. Too bad i work that day, I would of been better off camping outside of the Apple Store.

I Plan to Stick Around

No idea. My bro works for a plus store and I have no advantage over anyone else. I'm 289 for 6+ 64gb. Still open. I reserved it to his store and he has not received any iPhones yet. I doubt I will get mine tomorrow unless the Rogers website is just trolling all of us.
I Plan to Stick Around

meowmix, yeah I dont think anyone knows anything in the stores yet. Just like another person said here, everyone is just waiting to find out more, even store managers have no clue. They have not even recieved any accesories   I was told.

Man i really hope after all this confusion, they do ship the stuff and at the end all it was was a lack of updates on rogers site because of server issues...

kinda defeats pre-orders...people wake up early to do this and the end result is nothing! lol apple stores in toronto...lineups have started...oh lord...what a mess its gonna be...