Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

i find it retarded that a major metro area like GTA and the biggest Carrier in Canada can't get at least 72,000 iPhones for the launch. In fact all major cities in the USA / Canada should get at least that many phones, if Apple can't meet that then they should wait until their factories have enough product for a roll out.

Just my Opinion, but i think it is really pathetic for a carrier to get 5 or 7 thousand phones.

I Plan to Stick Around

I also believe that they are very busy right now, unpacking, scanning, fixing their website every hour and that it's down to the crunch and tonight it will all be scanned in thei computers and all stores across Canada will have them and the calls from the individual stores will be made to us.
I Plan to Stick Around

Also I was in the rogers store this morning to ask about the my rogers reservation issue. He was able to see the status of his handset while I can't view mine. Apparently since 2pm yesterday certain clients can't log in. They say there working on it
I Plan to Stick Around

I just called my store and they were very transparent.

They said they haven't received any shipping info yet.

I'm going to call again this aft and dig for more info!

I Plan to Stick Around

If you call the stores they will just stop answering the phones, like they have on past launch days. 

I Plan to Stick Around

i'm ready for the Rogers let down of 2014 lol

the top 50 spots for each Iphone reservation will be available while the rest will wait 2 months to get theirs.

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Lol @ people trying to rationalize anything that rogers does
I Plan to Stick Around

Soooooo I just called the Rogers Plus Store in Toronto where I made the pre-order asking if they got any iPhone 6+ and I was told that only the iPhone 6 will be released tomorrow and that the + will take a couple of weeks -____- he must be trolling
I Plan to Stick Around

In my opinion if they can't give a carrier 4 thousand phone of each type, there are 18 types, what is the point of this launch?

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey, all the stores at Metrotown are not offical Rogers Plus stores, Plus they all greedy little smurfs, one store try to charge me $35 for a sim card