Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karinegaboriaul
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meow

Did it ever happen that Rogers told someone to come back another day because it was too laggy? 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello karinegaboriaul

Their " source" is from the store which has NO clue what they are saying so i would take it with a grain of salt. Even if Friday we do not get any, i am sure Rogers has them.
tkots9
I Plan to Stick Around

If my status is in progress(pre fulfillment) what are the chances i get my phone Friday
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello karinegaboriaul

It has happened yes. The store reps can do manual upgrades which means they will do everything on paper like old times. They have paper upgrades at the store which all the rep has to do is input a number & the upgrade will appear on the account or call in & do it that way.
cncking
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meow,

Thanks for the quick response, so the folks at Apple store can do my HUP for me?? As in I can walk out of the store without paying for the phone? How do they have access to my Rogers account/info?? Please confirm that this is possible, as I dont want to wait in line for nothing!!

Thanks again!!!

mdabek
I Plan to Stick Around

haha I run the "jailbreak matrix" website, all i can say is, jailbreak has been in the works already for the last few months

jrfox87
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello karinegaboriaul

For the iPhone 4 launch I waited in line at a Rogers store, when they opened after a while the system had crashed so bad that they took people's names and the phone they wanted and told them they would call them later when the systems are ok again, so I didn't get mine until the next day.

orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around

@Buckwheeat

You're welcome 🙂
karinegaboriaul
I Plan to Stick Around

Meow

I am not talking about that. Did it ever happen that Rogers told someone to comeback another day to get his reserved iPhone on Launch date, because server were too laggy?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello tkots9

To tell you the truth? Slim to none. Business customers may have to wait until next week.