Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paraujo
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Girlfriend which means friend that's just a girl .. Anyways told her to come on this thing .. She said she will and she was number 63 I thought I heard 563 sorry ... But there u go
salvo10
I Plan to Stick Around

@frankdeded no worries on Monday it was only after 630pm till almost midnight that there was any activity at all so I'm expecting the same tonight
charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone notice that IOS 8 takes up OVER 7gb????? Which practically makes a 16gb phone useless. Just another way for Apple to force people to spend more money and get bigger phones.
DaveDemian
I Plan to Stick Around

First major ios 8 bug... HealthKit is pooched!!!

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/a9f0a0dc-3e9b-11e4-adef-00144feabdc0.html
dave222567
I Plan to Stick Around

I have a question guys, I asked earlier but no one replied.

I was talking to one of the sales rep here in the mall yesterday. He said we are not able to buy out the phone in stores.

Is this true? We can only upgrade?

salvo10
I Plan to Stick Around

I had the 3g then the 4 and traded it in for android caausr I was fed up of the same old iPhone no significant changes to ios and screen being too small... I went to Samsung s3 but found the the battery was beyond horrible!!! I now have a HTC one which is still a good phone... Main reason I switched too was cause of flash and to stream my soccer games at work but now flash doesn't work on android either... I always said that if Apple would impress me again I would go back and I definitely did!! And with bein sports I can also stream my serie a games on iPad/iPhone so win win!!
jedidude
I Plan to Stick Around

This is driving me nuts... Still at #8 for my 6 64gb space grey... I know I'm whining...
karinegaboriaul
I Plan to Stick Around

Back home! 

What did I miss today on this thread? did any model reservation queue moved? and Meowmix did you get yours IN PROGRESS yet? 

and Meow, my Flextab balance is 209$ and im getting the 264$ iPhone 6 16gb, with the 15$ Line Activation fee its a total of 490$, is there any fee I am forgetting? and if so, how much do you estimate the total? 

ItsDee
I Plan to Stick Around

I know that I do have a 64GB, grey, 6+ begin shipped from apple on Friday, but I wanted the upgrafde price so I got on the reservation line here.

Now, I've already switched plans and I am 503 on the list, status is in progress, not open.  Was this because I did it with an agent and because it is business?

Cheers,

d

mike75
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone spoken to the retentions dept in regards to keeping their old plan? any luck?