Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Some people are seeing their numbers move as people cancel their pre-orders. I started at 1457 and after 4 days I'm at 1443
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Gogo87 wrote:
Some people are seeing their numbers move as people cancel their pre-orders. I started at 1457 and after 4 days I'm at 1443

#385 down to #358 here.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

I've been reading a lot of articles, and apparently the iPhone 6+ Pre-orders we have may not arrive for 1-2 weeks...I'm wondering if this is new pre-orders or for people who ordered when the reservation system opened
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Was #79 gold 16gb "6"
And this morning it changed to "in progres"s!!! Sign it's on it's way!! Should get trackin today. 50hrs till there here
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So if Rogers knows that 6+ might not be available for 1-2 weeks past launch day, why not issue a statement instead of torturing us? I bet we won't find out until launch day.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi all, my first post and I thought I'd make it in an iPhone thread since it was my first ever smartphone.  I'm on a 5 black right now.    

I'm in spot 7 for a 64GB iPhone 6 Plus in space grey so will definitley let everyone know if the status of the reservation changes and if shipping information comes in.  I went in assuming that this model could be delayed and am still thinking that since it's Wednesday already and I'm still listed as "Open".  If it arrives in time for Friday, that would be such a huge bonus.  

What does everyone think about the Space grey colour on 5s compared to the iPhone 5's black?  I think I'll miss the black...there's something so classy yet sinister about it.  

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jakers1975

They might not know until last minute unless Apple tells them.. Carriers will only find out later on unless they have ties with the company.

Hopefully we see the 6+
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello nmbeej

You may get a tracking number tonight or tomorrow most likely.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello matfigs
Yeah I was reading that too but ATT just started moving the 6+ so that means they have some
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jayp416

Nice to see you :). I really hope they get some 6+ in Stock and start putting them threw.

I do miss black i won't lie but it's time for a change of colors