Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I'm #42 in Ontario for a 64gb 6+..My status is still "open"..I'll keep everyone posted if it changes.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Just ordered the 6 in 64gb space grey and am #3423! Think I will be waiting longer than two weeks?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ouuu that's pretty far back there. They do seem to have more 64gb Space Grey iPhone 6's than anything else. But unless a big skid of them comes in tomorrow which it may not cause it seems tomorrow may be the 6 plus day, you may be waiting at least a week
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meow

I do have one question for you, have you heard of someone being able to hand off their reservation once it's at the store if they've pre ordered somewhere else. Like say you bring someone else in with you who also has a pre order at the same store that hasn't arrived yet and tell them you'd like to give yours to that person and then when theirs comes in rogers can just sell it off. Is this possible, or is there a procedure they have to follow
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Has any one received fedex/ups tracking numbers yet? If I remember right a few days prior to it being received by the store the reservation system would give a tracking number and move my status to processing. Letting me know Rogers has my phone already.

It's alreadyWednesday!! You guys with low numbers excited?!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@shaown I don't think they have such a system set up, they only release the phone at the location you requested to pick up and the account holder has to be present. I'm sure what you chose to do with it after is up to you! Then your friend could simply cancel their reservation after the phone you received is in their possession
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have not received a tracking number and I believe I was in the first wave of iPhone 6's that went into "In Progres"s. I don't believe anyone has, i'm getting excited but also a little antsy. And as for the other thing, I'm referring to not actually picking it up or anything, just basically cancel it, or hand it off. I guess that may be a little unfair to someone who's lining up but they wouldn't have had it anyway. But then the second persons pre order would come in later and they could sell that. A little complicated, maybe i'll just deal with it if it comes to it lol
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Still at #9 for 6 64gb space grey. Any chance of getting mine on Friday?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Dsburfitt

Noone has received any tracking numbers at all. That will happen today.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Shaown
Yes it will work only if u go with that person to the same store and do it. Last year a few users we able to do it and successes with it:)