Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
charlo1_1108
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

My friend who ordered through Telus said they don't even get a #.. They just get an approximate receivng date
Ducker
I Plan to Stick Around

128GB huh?
I'm on 32 now and can't imagine what it'll be like to have 64!!
6+ Space Grey for me (#116)
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello charlo1_1108

That is how it works with Telus & Bell. You do not get a number. All you get is a confirmation email & a email telling you the approximate time of shipping / receiving date.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Ducker

Yea i need extra space as i take alot of videos / pictures . I have 28GB worth of music & 27GB worth of videos / movies. KI do use DropBox as i have 1TB on there but still. Its worth paying the extra $100 for double the size.!
nmnhuq
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix,

I'm a bit confused here. I'm expecitng to goto the Rogers+ store and pay for both my phones with my debit or credit cards. Alim I correct to assume that or will the price of the devices be added to next months bill and I just walk out with my new devices without paying anything upfront? I want to trade my two iPhone 4Ss when I switch to the iPhone 6. Will that automatically get subtracted from the price of the 6s? Final question, I got a quote from the rogers website saying my Canadian 16GB 4S had a trade in value of $84. Is that a flat trade-in price or the final price depends on the condition of the phones?

Thank you very much for answering my questions and the great contribution you're making to this thread!

jrfox87
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello Ducker,

I'm located in London, Ontario. I am #36 for the Silver 64GB iPhone 6 Plus

Shaown
I Plan to Stick Around

@matfigs

Ah yes I was seriously considering that one, seems nice and thin. The only thing I was thinking is that the back of the black model reminds me of the Galaxy S4 and S5 with the perforated pattern. Thanks though buddy! Much appreciated, the prices on the american Amazon are even crazier, unfortunately they get you with shipping
Manny1299
I Plan to Stick Around

@Ducker

I'm located in Ottawa, # 3 for iPhone 6+, 128gb, gold.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello nmnhuq

Yes if you do a hardware upgrade on ur account, you will NOT pay for the upgrade fee ( Flextab) & the device price. It will be added on your next months bill as normal.

Yes if you trade any old devices, the amount the give you, will be taken out of the subtotal of the next months bill.
Miketko
I Plan to Stick Around

Loving this forum. Nice to see we are not alone ha