Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Went from 174 to 172 tonight, more cancellations or are they starting to process the 6+?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Miketko

Some people are paranoid & if they see it doesn't move, they will cancel & go somewhere else thinking they can get it faster or get another device.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello drewpoc

LOL To be honest its everyone's Christmas when waiting for the iPhone 😛
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

MeowMix,

Thought so! Maybe I'll just order from Apple and when it comes, it comes. I bought a spigen from amazon for $13 lol. On spigens site it's $35
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello matfigs

Yeah i would just do that for the time being. Apple will sell their cases only at the Apple store unless they get a agreement with the carriers which can sell them.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Cancelling makes no sense to me at this point. If you think you can get it somewhere else faster then go try that when it launches and then cancel if you succeed, that way if you fail you still have your Rogers reservation.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

Oh yeah that's true! My Rogers store in Mississauga only carried the official Apple cases for the iPhone 5S a couple months after release
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jrfox87

It doesn't make sense to me either BUT some people do that. It would make sense to have both at the same time to see which one u will get faster & at least have a back up plan.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

UPS will be delivering my red leather Apple case for my 6+ tomorrow Smiley Happy

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello matfigs

Yea same here in Scarborough as well. They do this so Apple can get people to go to their stores & get it from them.