Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matfigs
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Oh god this is killing me haha! I started at 105 on Friday, and now I'm 95 for the iPhone 6 plus 64GB silver...I wish I could see my number drop or go into progress! I have a feeling we won't see any status changes until Thursday!
Miketko
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey thanks for asnwering these questions.  Im not sure if this has been asnwered yet, would I have a problem buying the device outright from Rogers?  Im currently in a contract and dont wish to renew my contract.

Ive done this in the past with the iph5 but just want to be sure I wont have any issues

thanks

501joe
I Plan to Stick Around

@Miketko

If you're buying a device outright, I think your best bet is directly from the Apple store online.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Miketko

Nope you would not but its better to do it at Apple. Reason being as it will be factory unlocked VS Rogers will be locked model to them & only them. Then u need to pay to have it unlocked.
Miketko
I Plan to Stick Around

well i have reserved one through rogers. Im number 163.

I did the same with the ip5 and galaxy s5 and had no issues buying it outright.  I dont think i should have a problem this time around either, but I worry sometimes with rogers 😛

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Miketko

You won't have a issue at all. Just tell the rep you want to buy it outright & you are set. The only thing is that it wont be factory unlocked that is all.
501joe
I Plan to Stick Around

@Miketko

You won't have any issue buying it from Rogers vs Apple, I would just expect to see the phone sooner if you had ordered from Apple instead of Rogers on the same date/time. And as Meowmix said, you'd get an unlocked phone, which costs 50 bucks through Rogers (don't we pay enough already??)

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello 501joe

If you ordered a iPhone 6 + from Apple right now, you would be waiting 5-7 weeks or so. So really i wouldn't suggest that LOL. iPhone 6 tho shouldn't be that bad.

I went to the Eaton center Apple store today as i know the owner & a few a reps there & they said it will take weeks for someone to get it if they ordered one now.
Miketko
I Plan to Stick Around

@

does anyone know what my chances are of a pick up on friday with a number 163 (ip6+ 64GB gold)

Ducker
I Plan to Stick Around

Sounds like if anyone were to order a 6+ today/tomorrow it'd be weeks before delivery. I'm curious what kind of queue number would be assigned. I have #116 for a 6+ Space Grey.
Would it be in the tens of thousands?