Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Sorry to have to brag...another IP6 64GB SPACE GREY. In progress...went from 565 to in progress in 30 minutes.

Chins up, it's happening all

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jt444

It means that Rogers does not have your device in their warehouse yet. They are still waiting for it or have them but have not scanned it in.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ragu13

Good to hear Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

Under my account it says "In progress(Pre Fulfillment)".  Does this mean that it is being prepared to ship or just that I have a reservation?  Sorry if it's been answered before.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello MaxPowerthe3RD

Very good. So you shall get yours on Friday Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

My wife's 6 64GB space grey just went from 689 to in progress.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DjRags

No it does not. " pre fulfillment" means they are still waiting for a device to give you.
I Plan to Stick Around

Wealth of knowledge and patience meow...thank u for hosting 3000 (or more) posts on every Apple launch.

Keeps my mind off of the possible disappointment...love the personal updates from people.

Tell me if a site where android users support and cheer for each other when they get a piece of history?

Welcoming all new iPhone users to the revolution and cheers to the repeat offenders.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meow.  Currently at 243 of 1057 for 64gb Space Grey 6.  Hope it ships for Friday but as it's a corporate account I'm not holding my breath after reading a few pages of this thread.

I Plan to Stick Around

Once the rogers store receives your item, the store will hold the device for 21 days. After that, the phone will be given to another customer. Your 40$ should be credited back to your account or card (depending if you did the reservation through new line or not) once the phone is received by the store.

Btw my iphone 6 64gb space gray went from 509 to in progress. I also have a 6 64 gold still open at around 254. Finally, I have a 16 gb 6 plus reserved at futureshop in case I regret not reserving that one. I don't know if anyone can comment on how the reservations are moving at futureshop, but hopefully they get a few in.