Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello Frustrated100

As many on here mentioned before, its been happening all day.. I was just logged it and tried to view my bill and told me to sign in again. Now its taking forever. The systems or busy or something they are doing.
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Rogers,  

As a customer of 11 years I have put up with a lot from this company but now I've had enough.  I will be getting an iPhone 6 but it looks like not from you.  I've been told to get the discount price on the phone i have to pay 76% more per month because you don't offer 3 year terms and I have an old contract I must go to a new one.  Sorry but this is not going to happen.  Have called two other providers already(you know who they are) and they have both offered my same contract on a two year term with the same $199 on the iPhone6 as well as $150 to cover the fee you will charge me for leaving.  It really seems weird that two companys are so happy to take my money and all you want to do is take more.  I would cancal my reservation on my iPhone 6 but I guess this company does web site maintance at 8pm on a Monday, makes way more sense then 3am or something. Just one time I would like to hear someone say something good about Rogers, but I guess today is not that day. 

Another unhappy and soon to be former customer,

Brian Micks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello phil1001

That only works for the reservations. If someone wants to view their bills or pay bills or anything like that there is no work around Smiley Sad
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meowmix

I just reserved iPhone 6 plus Gold 128gb. I'm number 9648, will I get before iPhone7?
I Plan to Stick Around

Can y'all stop checking your status every 5 seconds so I can check to see if my bill payment went through?!? Smiley Very Happy Smiley LOLSmiley Happy

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Keifer_dude

LOLOL. Most likely yes maybe a week or so before the iPhone 6S comes out.
I Plan to Stick Around

Meow,  I just logged out and did it again.  I am clicking on the special offer and then i scroll down to the bottom and click reserve now.  then click upgrage existing.  This then loads my account and shows me my reservation status.

Dont know whats wrong with the system but this is how i have been able to check my status.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SlyM

Hahaha you tell them! It's Mo's likely a server issue or Rogers playing around lol
I've Been Around

6+ 64GB Space Grey
Position: 928

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm still on open, only movement since ordering Friday 3:15am was #2 going from 30 down to 23.
iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey
6+ 128GB Space Grey
Position : 5

iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey
6 64GB Space Grey
Position : 23