Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Anyone have any idea if I can go to a Rogers Plus store to get a phone if I had reserved through the corporate side which was set to ship to my house?

I am 4th in line and would be great if I can get it sooner rather than later considering I'm pretty far up on the list.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Triplettsang 

Yes your can. I would highly suggest calling that store to see if they can before going in. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey vsnlweb,

I'm in London also, #36 for 64GB Silver 6 Plus. I am sure both of us will get ours on launch day. Which location did you choose? I chose the Rogers Plus in White Oaks Mall.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Syiena

Honestly no one knows this answers other then Rogers. The numbers can be different for each model. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Good day all,

Could I go in today or tomorrow (when it's not busy) and pay off my remaining FlexTab?

That way it is paid off and not on my next invoice with the cost of my new phone?

I Plan to Stick Around

Do you remember last year (for the 5s) when they started being IN PROGRESS?
MI
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you for responding.   

Good to luck everyone on launch date. Hope you get one!

I hope so too but I'm going to lower my expectations and not count on getting it on launch date.  Will keep my fingers crossed though!  and give the store a call on friday, just for fun lol.

I Plan to Stick Around

Let me know if you do as im pretty down on the list at 600 lol. for 64gb ip6+ grey.but no rush if i dont get it.

If there are any issues with the first batches and or reviews online, I have time to make a decision on switching to another phone then.

I Plan to Stick Around

@davidla66

I am also wondering the same thing. Could you shed any light on this Meowmix? Thanks!

@davidla66 wrote:

I reserved the 16gb iPhone 6 Gold - #336.

I'll be going into the store on Friday at like 2pm. Will they sell my reservation or do I have to be there when they open to have my reservation? How long do they keep "my" phone before I pick it up?

Thank you

I Plan to Stick Around

They keep it for a week, guys.
MI