Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

rsxmachine

Yes you can only upgrade at the Rogers Plus stores if you are on corporate. Every year, there were issues, I too had to sign paper contracts and it took over an hour for the process and when I said this is taking way too long, the great rep I had at the Rogers Plus downtown Toronto financial core store told me it was my karma causing the delay, NOT their system. The same rep who dropped my friend's brand new out of the box iPhone and laughed and couldnt find mine for 20 mins at first insisting I had it sent to a different store and I was mistakenly at the wrong store. Alas, when I checked on who signed for the phone when it was deliverered, it was HIM. And he had thrown it on the floor in some back corner and forgot about it.. Can't wait to go back this year for more great service.
I Plan to Stick Around

Even if i got the initial order delivered to my house i can still go to a Rogers Plus store to do the upgrade without another line up (obviously taking the regular line up into account)?
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi,

I'm sure this has been discussed but it's hard to wade through this fast-moving thread.  So, hopefully, it's Ok that I ask again.  Pre-emptive sorry, if otherwise.

I've pre-ordered last Friday and the phone is to be shipped to a Rogers Plus store.  However, I recall when I pre-ordered my iPhone 5, I was able to pickup at an Apple store.  Seems I cannot do that now and Apple.com does not sell non-unlocked phones.  So we have to pickup at a Rogers store now?

And with all the plan requirement talk, I called Rogers and spoke to a rep since I didn't realize I HAD to change or upgrade my plan.  Now they are telling me I have to get a $150 plan????  I thought it's OK if we have plans over $80 a month?

Thanks in advance.

-Hedwig

I Plan to Stick Around

Yeh, I don't think they are gonna start fulfilling orders any time soon... I would be surprised if they did. Just checked online and I am still #45 for iPhone 6+ 128GB Gold. I'm in London. Let's hope the store closest to me gets a decent amount of inventory so that my number would be in the first batch to that store.
I Plan to Stick Around

@ Encompass

It's not about having a plan that is at least $80, it's more about switching over to the new plans which just so happen to start at $80.

Telus is the one that's letting people keep any plan they have as long as it's $70.

I Plan to Stick Around

So business people should NOT be expecting their phones at all this Friday? Even being 17th on the list? If so that is pretty stupid, why are their two lines then? Why not just do it lie before and have it first reserve first to get it for everyone, would seem fair to me, they have "business accounts" to make it easier for business clients when it comes to help, but having to wait longer for a phone does not make sense. Hopefully they fixed this issue this time around OR ELSE 

I Plan to Stick Around

I changed from corp to individual for this reason alone

I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

So happy! My Spigen case for the iPhone 6 plus came in the mail today! and OMG..it is massive lol. My iPhone 5S looks like a baby now haha!
I Plan to Stick Around

not true, I just did a hardware upgrade and kept my $88 3000/6GB plan
I Plan to Stick Around

I've dropped from 755 to 721, I'm guessing due to cancellations.

I'm guessing people may drop once status changes as well...we'll see