Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

The phone I am upgrading is the second phone on the share everything plan. First phone is a iphone 5s and is $85 and the second is a byod and I am upgrading it to the iphone 6. Is this possible? Does it have to be the main line only? If it is possible, will the second line with the iphone 6 be $60?

Thanks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Qdiver

The ones that have the highest numbers are the ones who reserved late tonight and such. It does seem like many units will be sold tho.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jr15

You should be fine as your main plan is over $85
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meow.

I'm number 47 for the 6+ 16gb Gold. Reserved this morning just after 4am. I really was just checking to see if I could login to my acct and I seen the resevation was live, and got lucky. Went for the 16gb as I knew more ppl would choose the 64 and 128 and I wanted to try to get my hands on one on launch day if possible. I wonder if the gold will be delayed again because telus shows as shipping the gold one for Oct 3. I don't know what it showed this morning but that is what I saw a couple of hours ago.

I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah true true, how are you holding up there Meowmix? Only a few hours to go before ya hit being up for 24 hours while helping everyone's insanity lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jr15

It means that whenever tries to pre order now with them, they will have to wait until then to get it.. Apple has 3-5 week delays shipping as well.

I am sure we will end up getting them during launch
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Qdiver

Haha i am okay but sooner or later i will crash as well ( not as bad as the site did all day hahaah).
I Plan to Stick Around

I am now number 1350 in line for a iPhone 6+ 64GB Space Gray and have a couple questions.

Is the number relevant to the model or to all devices?

Is the number Canada wide for 1350 or is it just in Ontario where I reside?

If number is relevant to model or not what are the chances of getting it on launch day? I have seen people with numbers in the 6K some mine seems promising but I am unsure.

Thanks in advance!

Greg

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello gregjacobs

1.) that number is Canada wide only for the model you picked.

2.) it's Canada wide.

3). It all depends on how many of those units Apple sends to Rogers. Rogers can't just ask for whatever number. Apple sends them whatever they want basically. So i hope u will get it at launch but not sure if u will.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meowmix

Haha I hear ya. It was a pretty wild day so.. I'm crashing! Thanks again for everything today, Great job as always.

Good Night everyone, and pleasant dreams to you all I'm sure for the next Friday to come Smiley Happy