Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Qdiver

Haha i am okay but sooner or later i will crash as well ( not as bad as the site did all day hahaah).
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am now number 1350 in line for a iPhone 6+ 64GB Space Gray and have a couple questions.

Is the number relevant to the model or to all devices?

Is the number Canada wide for 1350 or is it just in Ontario where I reside?

If number is relevant to model or not what are the chances of getting it on launch day? I have seen people with numbers in the 6K some mine seems promising but I am unsure.

Thanks in advance!

Greg

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello gregjacobs

1.) that number is Canada wide only for the model you picked.

2.) it's Canada wide.

3). It all depends on how many of those units Apple sends to Rogers. Rogers can't just ask for whatever number. Apple sends them whatever they want basically. So i hope u will get it at launch but not sure if u will.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meowmix

Haha I hear ya. It was a pretty wild day so.. I'm crashing! Thanks again for everything today, Great job as always.

Good Night everyone, and pleasant dreams to you all I'm sure for the next Friday to come 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Qdiver

No need to thank me! Once again i am doing this for you guys! I love to help out and be here when needed ro answer questions!.

Have a goodnight:)
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello everyone,

Hoping someone might be able to answer my question: if I reserve the iphone through the residential portal, will I have problems when I pick it up because I have a corporate plan?

I switched to my company's corporate plan last year but my "my rogers" stayed residential, so I couldn't reserve the iphone through the business website. However, it worked fine through the residential "my rogers".

Thanks for your help!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meowmix for the rapid response! 1 more question. When my number drops lower are those cancellations or are orders already being filled?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello gregjacobs

For now that means that people are cancelling their reservations. Rogers will start filling the reservations starting on Monday.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Pirrip

You won't have a issue BUT u need to make sure the store u pick, can access ur corporate account as some stores have issues that can not.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the super-quick reply, Meowmix!

I picked a rogers plus store per your advice, so I should be ok, right?