Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

If I have a call that I can go pick up the iPhone on lauch day, what time period do I have to go pick up? A few hours ? The remaning of the day(store closure)? A few days ? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello felbou

The store will keep your device for 7 days. You will need to let them know if you can not pick it up when they call you or let u know.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meowmix

I reserved the iphone 6 plus 64gb and was wondering when i upgrade does the cost of the phone get charged to my bill or do I pay it in store?

Thanks

I Plan to Stick Around

thanks for all the info!!

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meow. I remember you from the iPhone 5 launch - my last phone. You were helpful then and helpful now. I was silently following this thread all last night and today. Helped me to keep sane through this - to see others going through what I was going through. Hard to know what's going on sometimes with all the Rogers chaos.

When do you think I'll get my phone? On launch day? Or even though I'm at the front of the line business gets the phones later? It will be shipping to my residence.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ac512

The charge of the device & flextab will be charge on your next months invoice. You will not be paying anyhting at the store other then buy a case if u like or a screen protector.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello felbou

You are welcome!!
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok how does it work if I have a credit limit?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ac512

If you have a credit limit & the value goes higher then that, you will need to pay at the store then.
I Plan to Stick Around

Lounhbhbhbhbhnu,

What province are you in?

Cheers