Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

So, I had a really busy day today, and was actually away from any internet connectivity and missed the reservation when it opened. I finally did it now, and sitting at #389 for the Silver 128GB 6+ ...I guess its nationwide so I MIGHT have a chance...what do you guys think?

BTW, I had to "reserve" and cancel about 3 times because my mobile browser kept selecting either the wrong iphone, or in the end, the Note 3 lol. You'd think of all the websites that work well on your mobile browser, it would be that of your networkcarriers!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello defina33

Yeh it seems to be a trend now.. Bell is doing the same thing lol
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello graystone14

1,085 via Facebook for the 64GB space gray 6+.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I moved up 262 from 277 through the day so not bad. A little worried about getting it Friday but.. oh well 😞 no biggie. I'm guessing I might have picked one of the popular ones or something 6 64GB SpcGry, I signed on well before 5 ET this morning and I don't think I've seen too many posts who are above 100.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The phone I am upgrading is the second phone on the share everything plan. First phone is a iphone 5s and is $85 and the second is a byod and I am upgrading it to the iphone 6. Is this possible? Does it have to be the main line only? If it is possible, will the second line with the iphone 6 be $60?

Thanks

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Qdiver

The ones that have the highest numbers are the ones who reserved late tonight and such. It does seem like many units will be sold tho.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jr15

You should be fine as your main plan is over $85
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meow.

I'm number 47 for the 6+ 16gb Gold. Reserved this morning just after 4am. I really was just checking to see if I could login to my acct and I seen the resevation was live, and got lucky. Went for the 16gb as I knew more ppl would choose the 64 and 128 and I wanted to try to get my hands on one on launch day if possible. I wonder if the gold will be delayed again because telus shows as shipping the gold one for Oct 3. I don't know what it showed this morning but that is what I saw a couple of hours ago.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah true true, how are you holding up there Meowmix? Only a few hours to go before ya hit being up for 24 hours while helping everyone's insanity lol
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jr15

It means that whenever tries to pre order now with them, they will have to wait until then to get it.. Apple has 3-5 week delays shipping as well.

I am sure we will end up getting them during launch