Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I was mad then more mad and now i am just fustrated or even bewildered. Ordered the morning it was available of and still 3+ months later still at umber 254. I too posted saying that i can't understand why apple with a virtual production run in the 100k to 200K a week production cannot get 200-300 phones to ROGERS accross Canada. 

Yet i repeatedly see ROGERS promoting the IPhone 6+ at a now cheaper price with added benefits. Waaaat. What happen to the people who initially ordered. And there are now post and rumors talking about the IPhone 7. If it was not for the bad Bell coverage in my home area i would switch from ROGERS just out of spite (and i really hate bell).

3 Months, and 300 Phones cannot be found any where. My head just exploded thinking about this. There is nothing positive or complimentry to say about this. The RESERVATION system now is ABSOLUTELY woth less now.   

I Plan to Stick Around

I saw the post as well Roja about the 7. I thought perhaps I should put my name on the reservation list for that now so I can get it a month after its release!

A little more transparency here would go a long way. Year after year it is the same thing. You would think that this problem would be corrected by now. Empty promises of a phone within weeks, and then the standard response of unexpected overwhelming demand. Seriously? This is an ongoing issue with Apple. Be honest with people and say that it will take close to two months to get your device, perhaps longer. Explain to people how shipments of phones are allocated rather than acting shocked at the suggestion that it occurs. Transparency. Simple concept that goes a long way to building relationships with your customers.

At least provide business customers with the option to get their devices in store if they so choose.
I Plan to Stick Around

@SMG669

I Plan to Stick Around

I used exel to project and predict when I will get mine, (if it follows the same trend, which it has since sept 12), 

so ordered on the 12th, and projected delivery on march 8th.

MARCH 8TH 2015, let that sink in a bit.

that is 5 months, 3 weeks, and 3 days later, and ill be able to get my brand new phone with a price tag from september 2014, which by march will be cheaper.

beyonds words, 

thanks rogers.

how is this legal??????

I Plan to Stick Around

That is a good point! Since we have actually purchased the phones yet they should honour a cheaper price if that should occur.
I've Been Here Awhile

I had enough, canceled my reservation for the 128g gold 6plus.  reserved on day one and as of today I was 151 still away.  Rogers is really handling this poorly and I have given up.  When I can walk into a store with no reservations and pick up the phone I want, why would I wait in this stupid line up?

I Plan to Stick Around

Soo, I have had enough. As of monday i will be Canceling my order with ROGERS. I have already ordered directly from Apple. Waiting to get all receipts in before terminating my ROGERS reserv. I will never use this system again. Even the 3G days of waiting for 2 days was not even close to being this bad. You remeber the system kept crashing every 30 sec for like a week. Those were fun in comparison to this. My biggest problem is the Silence from ROGERS as if the problem will just go away (and it is). Now i won't have a commitment for another 3 year contract. By sping i am a"free agent". 

Good Luck to others who are waiting. I will post if i get the phone this Year. My phone will have my name engraved on the back in gold, wink wink. Enjoy.

I Plan to Stick Around

Roja, good for you. I believe I will follow suit. Ordered back on Oct. 20thand sitting at 511. The rush on the space grey 64GB has slowed to a crawl. I can't see getting my phone until after the Christmas season at this point. I am going to look to go with a different carrier. Why give Rogers anymore business?
I Plan to Stick Around

I also notice now that the IPhone 6 is listed at a price $40 cheaper than when it was released. I will call today to see if that price will be honored for me since I have yet to receive or be charged for my phone. Some how I think to standard answer will be no, and then I will have to escalate the issue. I mean that is the LEAST Rogers can do given this waiting game. I may also look into picking up the phone at Best Buy or Future Shop since my contract expired back in November.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Disappointed201

At this rate if i were you guys i would demand or ask nicely to get a discount off of the price or something as they are making you guys wait without any word on why & what is going on. I do know a farely size shipment came in during the week as we noticed on here too but this is getting really out of hand. I wouldn't be suprised if u guys leave as i would do the same thing.

It seems like Rogers Business Management & Head Office has lost their touch & leave their customers in the dark. Its a shame.

I would keep calling in & escalating it & see if that works.