Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

They must have got some 6+64sg this week cause mine said in progress on Thursday. And I was 228 on Tuesday 🚛
I Plan to Stick Around

I just got an email/text message saying my 6+ 64gb just shipped and if i don't pick it up by Nov 14, it will go to next customer. Unfortunately, I will be on my holiday from Monday. I am not sure UPS still shipping on Saturday so if they have my phone over weekend or at least in the moring on Monday, I will just stop by the store and pick it up... Otherwise, i have to contact the store and explain my situation.. Did anybody try asking store to hold phone for you?? If so, how was the store's response? If they reject my request then I will say good bye to Rogers. Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

hmmmm after seraching on the web, UPS does not do deliver on weekends. I just have to cross my fingers so that the store holds the phone for me.

I have read people are so frustrated on waiting for the phone. Yes.. it is very frustrated. I'm a consumer (not a coperate nor business) but still Rogers should treat everyone equal. It seems like mostly consumer side gets all the phones they reserved. I reserved my phone quite late (Resreved on Sept 28 ish...) but many reserved even reserved on the release date and still wait. That sucks. Really sucks....

I've Been Around

I had a corporate rogers plan that is 75 dollars. They credit 15 bucks every month so the plan is actually 60 bucks. I was 254 on the list for the past month for a HUP to iphone 6, 64gb. I randomly called a local rogers store and they had the phone I wanted in stock. I got the phone but the lady at store told me that I could not keep my 60 dollar plan and moved me to a 75 business plan (with no monthly 15 dollar credit). Has anyone experienced this...did you have to switch to the more expensive business plan when u did the HUP? I thought this only applied to non-corporate accounts.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello likekenshin

That is correct BUT sometimes Rogers will have UPS ship the devices on Saturday seeing as they are for reservations. Only tomorrow will tell if it has moved out.

I agree with what u said tho
I Plan to Stick Around

The status for delivery updated that it will be delivered on Monday by noon. Fail. My flight is 11:40..... If they shipped it one day earlier, I would get it by Monday before my flight. So sad... I even agreed to change my plan to Share plan when a customer service representative called me few days earlier. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Hey guys I was just wondering if I can get my $40 reservation refunded if it's already been shipped to the store but decide not to pick it up? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello likekenshin

Unless UPS brings it early, there isn't much Rogers can do as its not controlled by them. Its the shipping method they used and when UPS delivers it.

Hopefully u get it before ur flight
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello steveyuen

Yes you will. The $40 reservation fee will be credited back into your Rogers wireless account or Credit Card once the device has shipped or if you cancel the reservation.
I Plan to Stick Around

How long is the "in progress" statue usually?

And whats the next step?

TY