Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Is the "in progress" status a forever thing?

Smiley Frustrated

I've Been Around

My iPhone 6 128gb Space Grey was received by the rogers stores yesterday and they told me that I can't get it until Rogers sends them a PO for it. Does that make sense?
I've Been Here Awhile

How does it work since I upgraded to the new plan, can I still purchase a locked iphone at best buy on the same two-year term??

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix
I did not get it shipped to an authorized dealership. I had it shipped to a Rogers wireless store. I have read many times in this thread that you DONT work for Rogers so I'm wondering why you're so sure you know where it is?

I've Been Here Awhile

@Martinhouse

I think Meaomix is doing a good job in this forum by keeping us somewhat informed on these devices. He may not have the answer or a solution to everything but at least he tries to provide one based on his knowledge and experience and even from some contacts. Something a Rogers rep is less likely to do. Thanks Meaomix!
I've been waiting for my phone which seems like forever but I have patience. For those of you who don't have patience...what are you 5 yrs old?? Thankfully my 4s is still working so I'm ok, besides, now I rather wait until 6+ 128gb gets fixed by apple lol. My wife got her 6 64gb from Rogers weeks ago when I ordered it through the same reservation system and she's loving it. I hope we all learn to be a bit more patient. It is a high demand phone after all.

Queue: Corporate
Phone: iPhone 6 Plus
Colour: Space Grey
Capacity: 128 GB
Order Date: September 12th
Reservation Spot: #68 out of 645
I Plan to Stick Around

lp333    "For those of you who don't have patience...what are you 5 yrs old??"

Really, what is the point of you typing a comment like this?

Patience is great but in the business world customer service is priority number 1.  The way Rogers customer service is handling this issue is not good and is creating frustration.  Apple is really to blame here, but Rogers needs to step up and communicate better with both Apple and their loyal customers who have become impatient with a reservation process which seems to be set up entirely wrong.

I agree with your comment about meowmix, he is doing a great service to everyone trying to get as much info as possible to us whether it be entirely accurate or not he is making an attempt, where as Rogers customer service is not.

In response to your question....no I am not 5 years old but yes I am getting very impatient with this process.....this has nothing to do with my maturity level or age but how it is being handled and the lack of communication.  Good for you that you have such great patience but don't ridicule those who have become impatient throughout this process.

I Plan to Stick Around

Need some advice: 

2 stores closeby have iphone 6 64GB in stock in white and gold - but i wanted Space grey. Given how awesome Rogers is at servicing corporate clients, i am unsure if waiting for the corporate queue is advisable or whether i should bite the bullet and get a different color than the one i wanted.

Any suggestions?

I Plan to Stick Around

@sidd2014 wrote:

Need some advice: 

2 stores closeby have iphone 6 64GB in stock in white and gold - but i wanted Space grey. Given how awesome Rogers is at servicing corporate clients, i am unsure if waiting for the corporate queue is advisable or whether i should bite the bullet and get a different color than the one i wanted.

Any suggestions?

I would get it while I can.  You are gonna cover it with a case anyway so...

I would get the silver tho.

I've Been Here Awhile

@mikeyjwilson

What's the point of me typing that? For everyone to have more patience of course. It seems these phones are getting the best of us and we're becoming too materialistic I think. I'm not excluding myself either. To me that's kinda sad. And I'm not ridiculing anybody, they already did that themselves through their postings. I just made a comment about it with a little joke on the side lol.

Yes I understand Rogers ain't doing a great job, especially communicating to us customers...no wonder they hired someone to resolve that problem. Hopefully he'll know what to do.

Didn't someone once said patience is a virtue? What about good things to all those who wait? Well I hope my 6+ is good with no problems because I waited lol.

I Plan to Stick Around

Originally I was #320 and when I went into in progress I was 19. I posted my story for the COMMUNITY. Meow mix hasn't done anything for you guys, YOU GUYS have done all the work what has he given you except the same answer? Pretty embarrassing guys I'm honestly disappointed.