Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

#343 for 128gb rose gold 6s+  any idea on wait time? I haven't used the reservation system in along time.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @StephenHoltzman

Hopefully they have!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Sammy87

I would say in 1-3 weeks at most unless Apple sends alot to Rogers.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

#412 for the iPhone 6s plus in rose gold 64GB. The line's been moving really really slow for a while. There was this one day where it moved up 100 positions.. Any idea on the wait time?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

#412 for the iPhone 6s plus in rose gold 64GB. The line's been moving really really slow for a while. There was this one day where it moved up 100 positions.. Any idea on the wait time?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @liyi_k

Unfortunately there is no ETA when it will arrive. It all depends on how many units Apple sends them.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am #42 for awhile and a rep told me they have nothing and do not know when they will get.

i guess Apple Store will get my money.   Rogers takes too long 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Millieniumman

That is true. The reps have no access to inventory or when trucks get shipped. The only ones that will know is the warehouse but even then the manufacturers only tells them when they will ship it but never know when it will arrive. It can happen anytime. We can't blame Rogers for that. Apple favours their own stores like any company would.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I think this whole reservation system is not good. I had reserved both a device for myself and my wife, 107 and 254 respectively. When I logged back on after a couple of days my numbers both moved up to 118 and 275 respectively, which means that Rogers has the ability to place customers in front of others... I sent an email to get an explanation as to how this kind of practice can happen and have yet to hear anything back. LOL it's been over a month since I was on the reserve list and I am still only now at 84... this type of practice and no response to my question really is running thin

I spend a lot of money with Rogers and seeing as it won't cost me much to move my 5 phone lines elsewhere, I may have to look into it.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @binhphan

The reservation system does not guarantee that you will get it at launch ot before anyone else. The reservation system guarantees u a spot in case they are sold out and have none, they will hold one when they get stock. As i said before it all depends on how many units Apple sends them and what not. Apple stores get more in stock as its their own stores. Best Buy is getting only a hand full and carriers stores barely have any.