Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@sidd2014

Your cry falls on deaf ears....trust me!!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sidd2014

They don't look here unfortunately. Even of they do the mods can't do much as they just control the community forums. That's all.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Do you know anything about telecom block? I have been reading the threads, found out that people with corporate plan can get phones from best buy or future shop. I tried Apple once, they cannot process my order since my plan has a telecom block.
I've Been Here Awhile

I am having the same issue and am beyond frustrated. I've moved less than 10 spots in the queue (corporate queue) in about 5 weeks. My order is for an iPhone 6+ 16gb SG. Currently sitting at 63 and am wondering if I'll even have the phone before xmas.  I haven't been able to review the pages and pages of other posts in depth, but I gather from the sheer volume, that many others are frustrated. I'm speculating that the corporate queue may be moving way slower than the regular personal queue, which doesn't seem appropriate at all - there should be one queue for all, even if the orders themselves have to be done by separate staff.

It woudl be nice for Rogers to send an update of some kind, but we all know that service is not even close to their strong suit.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Bald_Soprano

Where are you located? Just called Best Buy @ Bramalea City Centre (Brampton ON) and they have a 6+ 16gb Gold and SG. They will not hold anything...it's first come first serve.

I've Been Here Awhile

Just to add to the info coming out. I was on the consumer list all the way back to Sept 20ish time frame. Waiting on a 6+ 64 gb space grey. On Monday I was 1120 in line and yesterday my account switched to in progress. Sorry you corporate guys are getting the shaft. Just thought I would throw that out there so people have some info. We all know how forthcoming rogers is with info.
I Plan to Stick Around

WOW... They have over 1100 phones alotted to Consumer queue yet Corporate got nothing. This happened last week too.

Serenity now...insanity later!!!!

I've Been Here Awhile

Yeah monday last week I was 2200 in line. These last 2 weeks seems like shipments are coming in. The bright spot to all this is, it seems Apple is starting to ship more and more. So hopefully people won't have to wait much longer.
I Plan to Stick Around

WOW...

Iphone 6+ SG 64 it went from  1865 to 152 overnight !

I Plan to Stick Around

This is so upsetting, moved 1 spot over night and am now at 149 on the corporate list for 6+ 64gb SG. Registered on Sept 12th at noon, called rogers a couple days ago and was told that rogers just isn't getting any 64gb or 128gb 6 pluses but looking here we can clearly see they are getting them but they aren't allocating any to the corp group. I have my case for it but serously think I'll never get the phone to put in the case.