Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Day 2 that my delivered iPhone 6+ 64G SG is sitting at the warehouse. Rogers, you simply can't blame Apple for everything!! Lemons to Rogers for their entire reservation system. This has been such a massive disappointment for me--and I know so many others!!!! I'd swear (at them) but my post would be deleted ... insult to injury!!!  

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jkanaris

If its in the Rogers authorized stores warehouse, that is NOT Rogers fault. The Rogers authorized store has a different & private owner. They just work with Rogers to sell devices & plans for Rogers. So Rogers can not be blamed for that to be honest.. Blame the store owner / company that owns that store.

I do agree but every year its the same thing for the iPhone release. This year tho was by far the worst one i have ever seen. I can understand Apple not making enough but Rogers not being able to say anything seems like a slap in the face / bad job on their end. Ontop of that dealing with business / corporate reservations aren't moving & they make NO comment on that is pretty silly & down right wrong.
I'm Here A Lot

My phone shipped Monday and it was delivered Tuesday afternoon. I went to the store today and they told me they don't have it. It says it's there, so where is it?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello suziemouse

Did you pick a Rogers authorized store or a Rogers Plus store? If its a Rogers authorized store, it most likely went to the stores warehouse or head office then they will ship it out to the stores. This is NOT Rogers fault. This is the path the private owners of the Rogers authorized stores picked.

If its a Rogers Plus or Rogers corporate store it should be there. Did you tell them the name that signed the package?
I'm Here A Lot

It's a Rogers store. I didn't know the name of the person who signed it
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello suziemouse

Every store is called a Rogers store but if it doesn't say Rogers Plus or Rogers outside of it & doesn't have actual Rogers reps inside, its a Rogers authorized store then.

Check the UPS tracking & it should give u the name of the person that signed it.
I Plan to Stick Around

Some how managed to drop 4 places today in the corp queue, thats the most movement I've seen in weeks, I wonder if 4 people actually are getting their 6+ 64gig SG phones soon or if 4 people canceled.

Sitting at # 150

I'm Here A Lot

I have no clue if it's a plus store or not. How long does it take to get from the warehouse to the store?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello suziemouse

It should take 1-3 business days. This is due to the private company that owns those stores that pick the shipping methods.
I Plan to Stick Around

@brenz

I think it is just cancellation because I know SpeedyC cancelled 3 and I cancelled 1 from the corporate queue after finding and getting the phone at Best Buy and Future Shop.

I am still waiting for 1 on the corporate queue and I am currently sitying at 169 out of 1234.