Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello gaok123

As a i said ontop on my post and any times no one knows when. Not even me or the warehouse guys. Apple sends them randomly to the carriers and their own stores. Hope you sometime this week tho.
I Plan to Stick Around

Sitting at 154 in the corp queue (registered on Sept 12) for the 6+ 64gig SG. My husband got sick of hearing me whine and called rogers today, the girl said that she is also waiting for that phone for herself and that rogers hasn't been getting any from apple. My husband isn't watching this forum and didn't ask her why res customers seem to be getting their phones but corp isn't. She did tell him that she didn't think it would take until Christmas to get the phone and if it did take that long that rogers would give us a credit. He said she was very nice and helpful and he apprecaiated her taking the time to talk to him. The wait continues...

I've Been Around

I received my Iphone 6 about a month ago through business reservation.  I just received my bill and noticed that they charged me for the full phone price.  After talking to the rep, they're saying that I have to change my plan to a $60 corporate plan to be eligible for an upgrade.  The rep I reserved the phone with didn't mention I need to change the plan and even on my reservation screen it says no plan change required and request was for a hardware upgrade.  I'm currently paying $30 voice $30 data and there is a $10 credit bringing it to $50.  I'm wondering if anyone encounter this or what should I do?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dkwan1021

Unfortunately yes this is a new real all carriers have applied on. We all had to switch out plans to upgrade to a new phone
I Plan to Stick Around

Dkwan,

So $10/month * 24 months = $240 extra which is still well below the price you would have paid without subsidy. I would say you can easily recover that $240 when you sell your phone to someone else..so dont worry about it. Enjoy your phone..

Some here, like myself, have been waiting for 6 weeks and still #440 in queue. with no sign of movement :'(

I Plan to Stick Around

Meow. Obviously you think I'm a pain in the, and I KNOW this because you haven't responded to my last few posts.
I just thought MAYBE since you're the one people turn to for advice, that you wouldn't MIND being asked a recurring question. Things DO change, so there was no need for the sarcasm.
I am very anxious ( as are many others ) I would hope you would understand that. I could get my phone elsewhere, but I choose to stay loyal to Rogers. That's just the kind of person I am.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Scrabbut

I don't think that at all actually. I don't mind you guys repeating your questions but don't say " i am ignoring" or not replying to your messages. Please understand that if I don't reply to ur post, either i have not read it or did not have time to reply to it. Again i am a one man doing this for u guys so a little patience is a good thing.

I do understand that but no one not even my friend at the warehouse knows when Apple will send the devices. Apple sends them whenever they feel like it. Go look at the Apple forums and see how many are complaining that they are still waiting on Apple to send them the device from Apple not carriers. It's the same thing here for instance.

No i agree but at the same time if u see its going to take a longer time u have options u know? That's what we are all saying.
I Plan to Stick Around

Dkwan, and additional $10 is nothing compare to some of the consumer plans.  Some are forced to upgrade to a $80 to $110 plan, if you want to upgrade to an iphone 6.  We are no longer able to keep our grandfathered plan.  I believe you would have to buy your phone, if you want to keep your old plan on the consumer side.

As per Rogers, iphone 6 is an expensive phone so you need an expensive plan.....lol.  I think it just a cash grab for Rogers.  There's not much choice.......all the big 3's are around that range.

I Plan to Stick Around

My 6+ 64GB SG arrived at head office in Montreal today but not at the store where I asked to pick it up. Ugh!!! So many horrible steps before the device arrives! As if it's not enough to wait for it to go "in process"! We then have to track it from the warehouse, to the main office and then to the store! Lots of build up here, sorry! Smiley Sad

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Armani

Some customers like me were able to keep our grandfathered plans but had to pay a extra $10-$20 ontop. Many had to change tho which sucks.

Unfortunately all carriers are doing this because they lost the extra year contract and also because they know many will change no matter what.