Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

soooooooooooooooooooooooo..

last week went up in the cue, and again this week, and guess what AGAIN TODAY. 453 to 456.

I though the numbering system went down not up?

guess rogers has created a new field of numbering and data representation.

like always lots of love to rogers, you are the worst carrier

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Much like the rest of you before I came across this forum I was thinking the same things

"Hey look Apple is selling the iPhone 6 64GB SG and it ships in 1-3 business days"

"Hi local Rogers stores do you have the iPhone 6 64GB SG in stock?  Yes?  Great" that means i will get my phone in no time

"Hi corperate admin you ordered my phone last week where is it?  What do you mean you don't know?  Can you call the rep and see?"

"Great you heard from the rep what did they say?  WHAT DO YOU MEAN I AM 1941th in line??"  They said sometime in January maybe?"

And after reading the posts I know now not to hold my breath and it seems to be a supply issue with Apple.  I read one artical with the 5S that they were producing 500,000 a day with Foxcom but I don't know what the numbers are with the current makers.

Oh well I guess i just have to hurry up and wait.  Thanks Santa (NOT)

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

So I thought I would give an update to my post ‎11-06-2014 01:52 PM

iPhone 6+ 128 - SG, ordered Sept 23, was #360 out of 642. Now as of Dec 19, almost 3 moths later, I am #276 out of 632 

-otterbox case for it (which was OOS)  arrived within the week I ordered

-the BB Passport (which was also OOS) arrived 2 weeks after that so kudos to Blackberry

Before I held my breath becasue of the shortage of 12GB models but today I check;

http://www.istocknow.com/live/ and plug in the 6+, 128BG, SG....

what is going ON??!!!

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

From the iStock website we can call come to the conclusion that Canada is getting screwed when it comes to iPhone availibility

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

As a follow up to my earlier comment apparently I can upgrade every two years but I am on a 3-year contract so I would pay a penalty for early termination. I explained my frustration with being locked into this system of obtaining phones while others are free to pick one up in a store if it was available. The CSR said he understood my frustration. He said unfortunately that is the way it is and Rogers has been getting very few iPhones. He did inform me that if I try to port my number over to a new carrier without providing 30 days notice I would be hit with an additional $100 fee. Wow! Way to screw people from ever leaving your company. I feel like Michael Corleone. "Just when I think I am out the pull me back in!"

At any rate I am sitting at 500 and he said I should get my phone sometime in January,... hopefully. I am seriously reconsidering my loyalty to not only Rogers but also Apple. A Galaxy S5 ain't lookin' so bad right now!

I do agree that there is something wrong when I can get the phone shipped from Apple in a few days but with carriers it takes months. Here is an idea! Stop selling the phones through carriers and only offer it through Apple since this is what is happening anyhow. If you want an Apple product then you have to buy it from Apple and purchase it outright. But then they would lose a ton of market share since so many people would change over to Android. Guess it is better to have empty promises than deliver on those claims.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. There will be coal in your stocking Apple this year. You have been a bad listener.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

update 

Regular consumer

iphone 6 plus

128 gb  

SG

was 1062 on monday

now 626!!!!!

biggest movement in 2 and half months!!

anyone get there 128gb? 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hey robefor,

I am happy to hear there was movement for the consumer line but this again shows exactly why we in the business line are so frustrated.

Rogers get 400+ iPhones of the model I am in line for and they push them all to the consumer queue.

Again, what is going ON??!!

On a side note, I was at the movies today and they had a Ted Rogers commercial which played making claims of how Rogers was responsible for cable TV and Internet, Wireless advancements in Canada. Near the end they say "Sure we've made some mistakes..." I laughed out loud and what was more funny was hearing others laugh....

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

SG 6plus 128gb
Started at 900 something
As of monday was 163
Now is IN PROGRESS

Not bad for ordering it right on the day the reservations went live..
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

iPhone 6+ 128GB Silver

Still at 102 for the last 3 weeks

At least there is movement on SG, but no extra Christmas present for me.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

See on the Apple Canada web site that 16 and 64 models ship in 1 business day, 128 model ships 3-5 business days.

Last week it said the 128 would ship in 3-4 weeks.

Anyone seen and improvement in their queue position for the 128, or is Roger's just not getting any new stock?