Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

It has happened, I have my iPhone 6+ SG 64gb....Yeah me. It took a while to go from Open to shipped' (two months), but once I received the UPS tracker, it went according to what I would see while tracking. I received an alert the phone had been signed for by the store, and within 20 min I received a phone call my phone was ready for pick up. I got it yesterday.

Thus ends the Saga, well until the next iPhone release that is...Smiley Wink

PS: Don't know what happened, but I couldn't get back on the forum, I had to slightly modify my user name.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Buzzman1

Very nice!! Glad to hear you got your device!! :). I shall be making another thread exactly like this next iPhone launch. Hopefully next time Apple makes enough phones to go around & Rogers communicates!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am sooooo happy!!! I checked the Apple Store, and they had a 6 plus 64 gold in stock!! I was still at 826 on the waiting list. WHOOHOO!!! Thanks Meowmix for making the wait a little more tolerable, and good luck to everyone else! The phone is amazing!!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Scrabbnut

That is amazing!!! Happy to see you got the device that way & happy you it!!

You are welcome! Until next time! 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meowmix for your patience and help
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Buzzman1

No need to thank me! I am helping you guys as much as i can as i like to help out and give as much information as i can!. Glad devices are shipping out and eveyone is getting them!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i got a call from the rogers store that my phone is ready to pick up. i asked them if they can hold it and they said they will hold for 2 weeks. Yay! Finally, i will have iphone 6+ when i return home!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello likekenshin

Yup they will hold it for that long!. Glad you will be getting it!!:))
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I called Rogers and ordered Iphone 6 plus 64GB on October 9 and still no news. I checked several Rogers stores in Toronto downtown, no store is 64gb version of the phone. Checked apple store in Eaton Center but no luck. Apple store guys recommended to check online stock on their web site, but looks like Eaton center Apple store does not update their stock on their wbe site. It alwys shows all models out of stock. Please advise.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello rookie8155

They do update their stock at 12am EST and 3pm at times. Apple as i said controls when and how many devices any store gets even their own stores and websites. When you ordered it at that date. Apple, Bell, Telus and others had a 3-5 week wait or more for that device. No one is to blame but Apple seeing as they aren't sending enough.

There isn't much to advise you over then contacting your local Best Buy or Future Shop and other Rogers stores to see if they have but as I said it's hard to find a 64GB or 128GB iPhone 6 Plus in any color. Apple barely made enough.