Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Okay, but the problem is that each time I want to connect I receive an error message, I could never enter my account.

The message

- We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and therefore cannot complete your request at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please try again later.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello oBee

Its just the site being buggy. There is no other way to find out ur status other then that. Try another browser and see.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I too went to the Apple store to compare the size of the 6 Plus vs my current iPhone 4.

With all the hype, I was afraid the 6 Plus was going to be ridiculously big.

It's definately bigger but seems manageable.

I usually wear a light jacket with a pocket big enough for the phone, so i won't be putting in my pant pockets.

Now, I'm wondering how much longer I need to wait ... current standing is #2 (been that way for 3 weeks) ...

maybe by the end of November/December 2014?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SpeedyC

I owns the 6 Plus and i don't find the size a problem. People are just used to the smaller iPhone designs and screens so moving to a bigger one will make them think it's huge but reality it's not.

As for your phone. I heard there is a batch that is supposed to come in this week.

@meowmix

Oooh, I'll keep my fingers crossed!

BTW: Why did you choose a cat food brand to be your handle? Couldn't get the jingle out of your head one day? Cat Tongue

I've Been Around

I placed my business reservation on pre-order day for the 64GB 6 plus. I was 368 in the que. I am currently 205. This is huge disappointment. Apple and Rogers are to blame. I am about to give up my reservation and just find an unlocked one on eBay. Sorry for the rant. I am just disappointed with both companies as I am sure many, many more people are.

I Plan to Stick Around

Ordered the iphone 6 plus back on Sept 12 and here is it Oct 20th and I still have no phone.  I am wondering why I am seeing and hearing all these people already have the phone and I still haven't heard a word from rogers.  I checked today and I am now number 497 in line, does anyone know or have an estimate of when my phone will actually be ready?  Doing my quick math...I ordered it 5 weeks ago, have moved up about 300 spots in line so does that mean I still have about 2 months more to wait?

@mikeyjwilson

I've been stuck @ #2 for a 6+ 64GB Silver for 3 weeks now ... so close and yet so far ...

At this point, I'm less concerned about getting the bluetooth speaker than the phone itself.

That said, they better not stiff me out of said speaker when the phone does arrive ... need some compensation for the lack of communication from Rogers.
I Plan to Stick Around

I think your rant is what many are feeling at this point.  It would be nice if some estimated timeframe was given to us.  How much longer do the people who preodered their phones have to wait?  Some communication needs to come from Rogers to their customers but so far all I get is.....its exciting and the anticipation is great, you will received communication when the phone is ready.

I'm Here A Lot

This is typical Canadian business behavoiur. If they think they've got you on the hook you will be at the bottom of the priority list. I was planing on switching to the Rogers corporate plan and went on the wait list exactly 5 weeks ago ( Sept 16). My suggestion is...
Dont' be "disappointed"... simply take your business elsewhere. That's what I intend to do.

ps. I wouldn't be so unhappy if they had been upfront with me in the firest place but, when I asked point blank how much longer corporate customers generally have to wait compared to ordering directly from Apple, I got a lot of double talk.