Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello charvel

Nope . if you cancel your reservation or it ships out you get the $40 credited back to you. Either way u get that $40 back. Yes the BT speaker you will lose but most people do not care at this point for a free BT speaker as they want the phone. FS and BB offer $50 credit on accessories or something else from what i know.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Off topic ...

Anyone else get a message from Rogers to do a Satisfaction Survey everytime they sign on to a Rogers forum?

I sign on to this and the Rogers TV PVR forum a lot.

Kind of annoying when we're hung up on waiting for our phones!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SpeedyC

I have a couple of times. I just ignore it as i have done it before.
I Plan to Stick Around

After waiting  a month for the iphone 6, I finally got to the activiation status, then hit a roadblock when I noticed the account

said:Order is PENDING. Additional information is requested. Please contact Customer Support for more details.
By email: rogers.businesssupport@rci.rogers.com

Called Rogers business, and they said they only way I could get any smart phone was to change my plan to the new corporate price plan of $60, for 3 gigs of data or $70 for 5 gigs of data.    Since my current plan (with one year remaining on it is only $50 for 5 gigs of data i was alittle taken aback, as I was told when I ordered the phone that I could keep my current plan....... Thanks Rogers all this wait for nothing!!!!!    I will now look to buy a used phone I guess, as this is for my daughter, and $50 was the max I was going to pay for a plan for her....  What a rip off!!

Has anyone else experienced this sham!!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kwalker

Yes for the past 4 years been doing this i have seen many with a business account have road blocks like this. Last years was because of some stuff missing from the accounts aka names & such but this year could be the plans.
I Plan to Stick Around

Do you Think if I phone customer retention that I might be able to keep my plan and  get the iphone 6.  I was specifically told that I could keep my plan and get the phone for the plan price.    The business represenative that I talked to tonight said I would have to buy the phone outright....  Which person is really right???    I have been a Rogers customer for years, you think that would count for a bit!!!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kwalker

You might be able to BUT they may charge you a bit more to do so. You would need to call in & ask. it takes a few reps to do it tho so i would be patient if it doesn't happen right away.

You could buy it outright.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes, I could buy it outright, but to expensive (its a phone for my 16 year old).   It just makes me mad that the assured me that

my plan wouldn't change.   I will try phoning againg tomorrow.   Might just have to go with the $60 - 3 gig plan.  

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kwalker

When you call them & they offer you anything at all, make sure they write it down on a note on your account & ask for the Interaction ID number for that note & ask for the rep to leave their name on that note as well. This way anything happens, you have that note.
I've Been Around

I am in position 25 and still nothing it still saids open. It is even worth waiting anymore or is it better just to go through Apple?