Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@sweety 1988

question for you guys...anyone been charged $40.00 for their reservation or even the cost of their upgrade? when will this show up? the reps telling me they dont see anything on my account for any charges

A charge for $45.20 ($40 +HST) appeared on my Amex bill on Sept 13.    Still no phone

I'm Here A Lot

I am number 15 for an iPhone + 128gb in gold - it's been three weeks now with no movement.

Anyone else with this phone hear anything from Rogers or an ETA?

Thanks!

I Plan to Stick Around

#8 for same model in SG for the same period of time. No assistance from Rogers whatsoever

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Amber Rose

Rogers won't give out ETA unfortunately as u have seen
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JS77

You will be charged the reservation fee once u reserve the device and be credited back that amount once u cancel or it ships...
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello Meow.

I reserved on the 12th and the fee was charged on the 13th.  So at least Rogers got that part right

I Plan to Stick Around

So it's been 14 Business Days since the release of the iPhone & my iPhone device reservation. Does anyone know anything about Rogers and their delivery plans. In the email Rogers said they would try to have devices delivered in 15 business days. My status stills says "open" but I doubt Rogers can turn all of this around in one day. Can anyone give a realistic delivery time from Rogers ?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bprettie02

Also if you ready the news Apple isn't making enough iPhone 6 Plus models.. So therefor Rogers and the rest get a small amount of devices.. You won't get a exact answer you are looking for but i would say 1-2 weeks at most. If Apple can send enough to Rogers.
I Plan to Stick Around

Business corporate reservation for 6 64G SL was at 181 this afternoon now at 50.  Started on Sept. 20 around 579  was a drop last Friday/Saturday and now today.   At this rate I should have it by the end of next week?  I hope!!

I'm Here A Lot

@speedyC ....I reseved on the phone with roger September 12th, I was number 51 for what seems like forever.
October 7th reserved online with the Apple Store and picked it up the next day
Give it a try with the apple reservation system exactly at midnight, you have to act fast, the first 2 minutes, hopefully equipped with a fast internet connection ... Good luck...