Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

i really was fed up enough that i was going to call it quits on my business reservation. told my self forget this long wait and issue about having to change plans just to get the new iphone but then something inside me told me to just wait a few more days and see if anything changes....i got my "ship closed" notification and tracking number TODAY! hmm now isnt that something!

for all you folks waiting...dont give up. i was at #617 under a business account for iphone 6 16gb space grey since reserving on september 16th...

question for you guys...anyone been charged $40.00 for their reservation or even the cost of their upgrade? when will this show up? the reps telling me they dont see anything on my account for any charges

I Plan to Stick Around

too bad mine is being shipped directly home
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Icnm

Very nice Smiley Happy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello junior77

Atleast u will be getting the phone! It was a mess tho Smiley Sad
I Plan to Stick Around

I put my reservation in on day one and still do not even have a tracking number.  Nobody seems to be able to give me a hint as to when I can expect to get my iphone 6 plus

I Plan to Stick Around

I am very envious of all of you that have received your phones, yet it is extremely frustrating to be on what seems to be a none ending waiting time. I, as have many others, have been patiently anticipating the arrival of the iphone 6 plus since it's introduction.
I am now 1660 on the list for a 6 plus 64 gold. Meow, are you able to give me a rough idea as to how long I have to wait?
Thank you in advance.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Scrabbnut

I would say 1-3 weeks at most. Apple is shipping a low amount still to the carriers. Apple said they will cut production on the iPhone 6 & shift more production to the 6+
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you very much Meow for such a quick response. This makes me feel a little bit better.😊
I Plan to Stick Around

isnt the whole point of the reservation that you get your phone before others? deifes the purpose if the people on reservation are waiting longer than random people walking into a store and buying one!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Scrabbnut

You are welcome!! Smiley Happy