Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I just called ... there is a Gold 16GB at the Rogers Plus store in Erin Mills Town Centre.

Actually, everytime I've called them in the past few weeks, they always seem to have a 16GB Plus model of some kind...
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hi meowmix.

Once your friend at the North York Rogers warehouse receives the next shipment,  can you let us know please?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SpeedyC

I will do that once he tells me 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dianachau

Really the only person you can send a complaint to is the Office of the President. Even they most likely won't give u a phone as they don't have access to them either. They might do a order but who knows when it will come.

You can contact Rogers via Live Chat,Facebook.com/Rogers or Twitter @RogersHelps.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I think either Rogers got some phones or there were a bunch of cancellations. My que #  has not moved at all  this week and now today I'm down 20 #'sSmiley Happy

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Which iphone model are you waiting for? Thank you. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@natfourt wrote:

I think either Rogers got some phones or there were a bunch of cancellations. My que #  has not moved at all  this week and now today I'm down 20 #'sSmiley Happy

Lucky you.  I'm not down anything.  Still sitting at 46 for my 6+ (SG 128GB), where I've been for the past few days (was at 49 over the weekend, but people cancelled).

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Not me I normally fall one spot each day but today I haven't moved at all I'm still at #87 for 64GB SG 6+ Ordered around 8am sept 12th. I'm going on vacation next weekend I hope I get it by then. 5 weeks and counting 😞
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello natfourt

They didn't receive any from what i know of. It could have been cancellations u have seen as some people order multiple onea via diffrent accounts.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It could have been cancellations. I did not move 1 number for a long time then all of a sudden I'm down 20.  Who know's. I am waiting for the 64 + in silver. I would not normally care about the wait but like I mentioned a while back my current iphone is just about toast. I don't think it will last until my new phone arrives.