Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello! I also received a text from Rogers on Thursday that my iphone 6 has been shipped, and for me to wait for email re shipping details.Any idea how long before I can actually go to the Rogers retail store to pick it up? I am in Toronto.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ic88

If anything Monday or Tuesday Smiley Happy
I've Been Here Awhile

how do i track my iphones spot in line?

I've Been Here Awhile

The futreshop in Langford.  They had a bunch of 6+ 16gb and a TON of regular 6's in different sizes

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello asdfasgag

I've Been Here Awhile

i appreciate the help but all it says in is progress. i got my the text about the shipment  but still havent gotten the email.  whenever i check "veiw details" it says i should check my emails

I Plan to Stick Around

So I am currently using my IPhone 6plus 16gb Gold and wow it was so worth the waiting for so anybody thinking of just getting a regular 6 it's nice but not as nice as the Plus and everybody should praising Meowmix because the info he/she has provided was more than helpful Smiley Happy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello asdfasgag

The email may be sent in a few days. It seems the system is having issues releasing the emails as u can read in the past few pages... I would suggest just waiting until Monday and Tuesday to see.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wlkrmax

Glad to hear u got it!! Yes indeed the 6+ is worth it and love it my self!!!..

Hehe well thank you!Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

hello meowmix!! i was 54/208 yesterday for the 6+ 128gb in silver, and today i checked my business reservation status and it says " order in progress-activation"   do you think i'll receive the phone in a few days?   also, my wife's 6+ in 64gig gold was 122/500 yesterday and she is now 17!  i guess they gut a huge load of shipments yesterday!