Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Pamena

It seems like some people devices are still are the warehouse waiting for other devices to get to that location or UPS to pick up.

U would say by mid next week it should come in for uSmiley Happy
I'm Here A Lot

I finally got mine yesterday after being processing for 9 days.  I think I am still processing, but I did get a txt on Thursday.  

I also got screwed by Rogers as usual as I have a share everything plan which is 85, but its too good apparrently (retention plan) so they wanted me to get a new plan which would have been 26.00 more, so bought phone outright.  Once contract is up next year I will see what is on the table.  Pretty ticked off at the whole situtation with Rogers.  16 year customer...

Mike

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Mike073335

Unfortunately most of the carriers have this rule now. Just make sure when u do leave Rogers, u do research on that carrier u are about to go to. Every carrier has the same or like rule per say.

I've Been Here Awhile

Hey!
So first 12 hrs with my 6+ 128g SG
And I love it! Such an amazing phone and solo
Worth the annoying frustrating wait.

Just wanted to touch on the blue piston speaker
That Rogers gave me for free.
It's acutally really amazing. Fantastic loud sound,
Good bass, and you can clearly talk on the phone hands free using the speaker. It has a sticky bottom, I'm assuming for sticking to your cars dash? It's a great little bonus, and at this point I'm thinking it was Rogers way of pre apologizing for the kaos that insued.

Just wanted to share about it. Smiley Happy hope everyone gets their phones this week! Smiley Very Happy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello 13thvixen

Glad to hear you got it! Indeed the bonus speaker is amazing! I own the Beats Pill and gotta say for a little thing is powerful lol
I've Been Here Awhile

This is my first time posting on this thread but I've been following it for a while. 

For everyone still waiting and higher up on the lists that doesn't live near an apple store futureshop and bestbuy are gold.  I was 600 + on launch day for 128GB 6+ SG and currently sit at 260.  I happened to walk into my local futurehsop last week and ended up reserving a phone there. 

Yesterday I got the call my phone was in and I'm heading out now to pick it up. Less than 1 week is all it took there.  I'm on Vancouver Island and I know they have a lot of 6 and still a few 6+ still in stock. 

There are other options out there.  I will be cancelling my reservation as soon as I actually HAVE my phone, 

Good luck and good hunting to the rest of you still waiting.

NOTE They also gave me 50$ off the phone.

I Plan to Stick Around

@ munsterakey

Which future shop please , it looks like a decent turn around time,
I was # 43 on sept.12 then # 21 on sept. 21 I think , for + 128 Gold and been in Progress for almost 9 days
New consumer
I Plan to Stick Around

@13thvixen

Glad to here that you received your phone.

What # were you to start with?

For anyone else out there sitll waiting for 6+ 128GB SG, what #s are you at?

Thanks in advance

I Plan to Stick Around

@Mike073335
Do not feel bad, I have been a loyal customer for over 20 years , in fact since the Cantel Amego phone , luckily I moved to a public sector plan through my employer and will buy the phone outright ,
I've Been Here Awhile

So for a new corporate activation, would I be able to walk into a Future Shop/Apple store with a MSD code or BCC code # and walk out with a new phone?

Thanks!