Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Rawr4444

Apple is known to have issues with the 64GB 6+ model it seems. Have u tried getting it via Apple?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix

How is it possible to go from #9 to #14 in the queue?    Are people jumping ahead.   Is it just corporate that has to wait for so long

16g gold iphone 6

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kwalker

Everyone is waiting but the business and corporates have been waiting for a while. It seems like a system error which is causing it. Seen it a few times before with the S5 ans G2 reservations.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

corporate acct. reserved iphone 6+ 128gb in gold sept 20th at around 10 am and started at #198 or so...this past thursday i was still at 173, then yesterday jumped to #78.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Dropped another two places overnight due to cancellations (from 52 to 50).  Hopefully, Rogers will get a bunch of phones for consumers this coming week.  I'd like to be at least in Progress before Thanksgiving.  Was hoping that I'd HAVE my phone by then, but it doesn't look like it.  Maybe for Toronto Fashion Week (October 20-25)...

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello writegal

Most likely as Apple is starting to slowly send a few more devices then they did before.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Requesting status update for consumer customers who ordered 6+ 128 GB SG. 

Have you recevied text?  email?  the phone?

Please include starting # and position prior to going "in progress".

Starting to look like "in progress" does not mean that Rogers had the unit in Canada

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks in advance.

BTW tracker shows that unit at Masonville Mall right now for anyone in that area

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JS77

Most that went into progress got a text and received their phones but never got a email until a few days or week later.

As for the other ones, it seems something is going on. I wouldn't say they don't have the device in the warehouse but something is going on.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello writegal

Most likely as Apple is starting to slowly send a few more devices then they did before.

Unless, of course, they designate every phone they receive to corporate like they did this past week.