Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

which model did you reserve? what are you in the queu?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello etorre

It might just happen unfortunately Smiley Sad. I do hope it doesn't tho!
I'm Here A Lot

So guys I have my 6+ in hand and its huge but I love it! It's just perfect! I am on a corporate plan and given I had called before the reveal date my plan stays the same! I am thrilled with this purchase !

It's been great being on this thread and I will keep following closely but I do wish all of you luck in getting your phone ASAP!

Special thanks to Meowmix for all the input he has been giving!
I Plan to Stick Around

No longer in the queue, moved to 'in progress' last Thursday so waiting for shipment notification now! Model is 6+ 64gb Silver. I am ok waiting so long as my 4s holds out....she's getting sketchy these days! Lol
I Plan to Stick Around

Yay! Congrats!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kadd0007

Glad you got it! I love the 6+ it isn't big at all!.

You are welcome! Glad I could have helped as much as i could have and still am!Smiley Happy.
I Plan to Stick Around

aw lucky! you must have been one of the first to reserve online.  i waited in the afternoon! i only moved up one spot since last wednesday! enjoy your phone!

I Plan to Stick Around

Well picked up my 6+ 64 SG. Entire process went smoothly as I was the only person in the store. Held my breath and didn't get too upset.....actually not at all.......Only thing I mentioned was that the reservation system was severely flawed from the get go and the lack of communication was disappointing.

Long story short. It was the first 6+ they had upgraded. All sales people (3) were drooling over it.

Asked them if they even got a 6+ at launch......they said no and haven't seen one, and likely wont' until Oct.8-9

I am on the same plan as last time in terms of what I'm getting, but it is cheaper.

Anyhow, meowmix, thanks for the help, not sure if I will see you again on this forum as I likely will see who can get their act together in two years when my contract is up.

P.S. It's big, but not too big.

EDIT: On the reservation page, it says I'm still "In Progress"Smiley Tongue

I Plan to Stick Around

OK yesterday at this time I got a text that my new iPhone was coming and I should check my email for shipping details. Like an idiot, I checked my emails all day. Nothing. So I guess the race is still on...will it be Bell with a 64gb iphone6 or Rogers?  My Rogers is useless as it just says 'in process'

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello richelsd

Oh my!.yeah even my store will date is telling me I was the first and only one that got the 6+ as i called them this morning as I speak to the store manager. He did say they got a notice that they won't get any in for a while it seems.

Glad you got urs tho!!Smiley Happy. If i don't see u on here again in the next 2 years I hope all goes well and u enjoy ur new device and toy!!