Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@jeffLaw_ congrats, glad to see a corporate movement. Hopefully that bodes well for the rest of us 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello writergal

It is supposed to come in tomorrow or Wednesday
I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

@writergal based on what I've read in the past, it seems that rogers get their bigger shipments Thursday and people seem to flip status during Thursday and Friday.
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow!

Did I luck out..

After getting a 6 64 space grey reserved at Apple store in Richmond on friday,

Then calling *611 to ensure they could process my upgrade for my business acct(one that didn't need a MDS or MSD code) and being told that the Apple store could do it,

THEN calling the Apple store to ensure they could, only to find out they couldn't BUT they called Rogers to find out why and called me back later(very nice guy at APlle did that),

...And they said Rogers told them "after looking into it, that Apple would not be able to process the upgrade for me."

..BUT the Rogers employee understood there seemed to be unusual circumstances blocking my acct(for some reason everyone got stuck when looking up my acct with my postal code) he found one at a corporate Rogers store that the store manager said he would hold for me....

Voila, new iPhone 6 64 GB grey in my hands since friday and I am only 3 spots ahead in the reservation system.

Really tho, I will stick with Rogers because of my "unusual circumstances" helping in this case, somehow.

I must say good luck to all of you. Godspeed

I Plan to Stick Around

I have been IN PROGRESS since Thursday... Meowmix do you know when my phone is likely to switch into the SHIPPED status? Is Rogers sending out a skid sometime tonight?!

Thanks!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello GSamp

They should be shipping them out tonight or tomorrow night
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meow:

I guess I'll see some movement by Thursday, then... 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone in or around the Kitchener area......

I have a 6 Plus 64Gb SG coming in on reservation this week. I don't want it. If you want it and Rogers will allow someone else to take it, it's yours for the taking. Just let me know if you want it.

I would much rather someone from reservation get it than a walk in.
I Plan to Stick Around

i woulda taken it if i was closer, im in the vaughan area, thats the model i reserved to..