Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Omro - Not all business clients are posting here.....I do not check very often but I have seen maybe 15-20 Business clients post here, so it isn't really accurate to base your judgement on that basis. Obviously those who have received their phone are not looking for a forum to ask questions since they have their phone.

I believe the way it should be done is first come first serve, regardless of business or consumer status.

If you don't want to wait there is a great site that will text you when the phone is available at a store of your choice! Its amazing.

On a side note, I am still in progress Smiley Sad hopefully it ships tomorrow or tonight Smiley Sad or I may just go to the warehouse and get it myself.....LOL

If they are only waiting on speakers then I would just say send it without, I'd rather have my phone then some $40 speaker....

I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 64GB SG, Consumer.

September 22 - #4439

September 26 - #3683

September 29 - #920

I Plan to Stick Around

Hopefully my 6+ gold 64gb gets shipped today! It's in progress (finalization)! AND I'm on the corporate side of things.
I Plan to Stick Around

@mattc1989

If Simonlh has been #1 in the 64GB 6+ grey queue since reservation day, surely it doesn't matter how many other business clients are on here, no one else should be getting their phone from that queue until he does. No?
I Plan to Stick Around

We received an iPhone 6 16GB gold, the Monday after ordering opened. It seems that's your quickest chance at a phone.

I Plan to Stick Around

DjRAGS What's your bargaining position ? Corporate customers have been whaling away for years and nothing has changed. What do you have to bargain with ? Are you prepared to leave or can you leave ?

Effectively, Rogers customer is your employer, not you. When your employer speaks up, maybe they will listen.

I've Been Around

I reserved an 64GB iPhone 6 on Sept 12th. Started #208 of #208 in their business/corp queue. Now I am #174 out of #815. I have had no contact whatsoever. I've phoned Rogers CS a couple of times as well as live chat. Each time I get the same answer. "You should be receiving an update soon". As of yet, no emails or anything. My order still says "in progress (pre fulfillment). Just find it odd that the first 200 or so Corp/Biz customers can't even get their hands on one, while hundereds of consumer accounts and others can. 

The lack of updates has been the most frustrating part. At this rate the 6s will be out by the time I get my phone Smiley Sad

So here we are. Still waiting.....

I Plan to Stick Around

@omro - They are #1 for that specific model, not all phones overall.

IF it is true that they were #1, then no one from business side should have gotten that phone through rogers yet, can you confirm that someone has?
I Plan to Stick Around

Are we sure that business phones have exactly the same firmware and "locking" as normal customers? Are we sure that those phones aren't programmed differently in some manner to work on the "business network" .. I am speaking out of my butt here. But its a possibility, no?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
I Plan to Stick Around

@mattc1989 I know that, but since that's probably the most popular model, it's probably a good benchmark.

I haven't seen a single post from a business customer claiming to have their phone.