Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

My status has shown shipped for several days now. I checked the tracking, it arrived at the Rogers warehouse on September 22, but hasn't been shipped to the Rogers store and it's now been a week!

Every time I call the store, they keep telling me that it hasn't arrived yet.. My iPhone 4 has almost died on me and i'm extremely frustrated with this. On top of that, the email that I was given stated that if I didn't pick up my phone by September 26, they'd put it back on the floor and sell it to anyone else!

Anyone know who I can contact at Rogers to try to sort this out??

I Plan to Stick Around

MEOWMIX

Going forward with new releases, recommend that you have two threads, one for Consumer and one for Corporate. Rogers treats them differently and perhaps Corporate having their own thread for new releases will give them greater exposure and a voice with Rogers.

Just a suggestion....... 

I Plan to Stick Around

kazmifar did you send it to a ROGERS PLUS store? Or a AUTHORIZED DEALER?

If you didn't send it to a Rogers Plus store, you have an additional delay.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
I've Been Here Awhile

I thought I had sent it to the Plus store, but it turns out I had sent it to a dealer (in error)... 

That was my mistake. But it's been a week.. how much longer does it take??

I Plan to Stick Around

@kortasc wrote:
Has anyone that went to in progress on thursday to sunday morning get shipped yet, i have a feeling they are gonna push out a big wave at once.

Nope, still sitting at "in progress". Smiley Frustrated

I Plan to Stick Around

I wonder what the incentive to not ship to business customers is? Even if they allocated a 25/75 split for corporate/non-corporate we would atleast see movement on all fronts. Yes corporate customers get incentives/breaks that others don't but not to the degree where we should get a phone over a month after reserving it.
I Plan to Stick Around

I agree, I mean NOT EVEN 5 PHONES???
I Plan to Stick Around

Where I work, we're allowed to join the business plan, though we're not subsidised by the University for doing so. We can claim back calls we've made for University business, but nothing else. Since the plan includes unlimited Canada wide calling, you can see the University doesn't pay people back very often.

Considering that I'm paying for the phone upgrade out of my own pocket and considering that I'm paying the monthly costs out of my own pocket, I feel perfectly entitled to complain that I'm not getting ANY response from Rogers about why my phone has been delayed in favour of consumer customers.

Also, it was the Rogers customer service rep who took me out of the consumer queue, in order to sign up for the business rate. Whereas a colleague of mine was told to stay in the consumer queue, until she had her phone, and THEN change to the business rate. I'd have my phone by now *sigh*

I believe there should have been some split between consumer and business, whether it be 25/75, 60/40, 50/50. There should just have been some movement by now.

I Plan to Stick Around

So I just got this tweet:

"Mike @ Rogers @RogersMichaelT 

Business customers have been receiving the devices as well. Hopefully you'll get yours soon! ^mt"

I don't see that's accurate, based on what people are saying on here.

I Plan to Stick Around

DjRags

Who knows, perhaps it's as simple as Corporate customers are captive and consumers have the ability to freelance if not satisfied. Either way, it's been this way for years so the delay should be expected before submitting your reservation. Many, myself included, have found phones much quicker using the Apple reserve site. If getting a new phone in a hurry is a top priority for you, then get off the Corp plan and take up a consumer plan.