Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Text says:

Congratulations! Your Rogers reserved device has been shipped. Please check your email for shipping details. 

Then the same thing in French.

I replied back "About Time."

Have checked email, nothing yet.  Nice system ya got going there guys.

I Plan to Stick Around

@richelsd wrote:

Text says:

Congratulations! Your Rogers reserved device has been shipped. Please check your email for shipping details. 

Then the same thing in French.

I replied back "About Time."

Have checked email, nothing yet.  Nice system ya got going there guys.

Thanks for the update - as someone else said, hopefully that means they're starting to ship all the in progress ones from last week. LOL'ing at your reply text.  Smiley Very Happy  (Gotta laugh at the nonsense.)

I'm Here A Lot

Anyone? I'm trying to find where mine would say "In Progress" or "Open" but I can't find it. I didn't receive an email with confirmation or anything though it did tell me I was number 210 when I placed my order.

I Plan to Stick Around

If you reserved as a regular account (not business) you log into my rogers, then products and services, device reservation and your status should come up! Hope this helps!
I'm Here A Lot

Yeah nothing comes up when I go there, it puts me to the screen to reserve another device even though I already did it. Does this mean it didn't go through fully?

I've Been Around

@pcouture1 Click reserve/reserve to upgrade as if you are going to reserve a new device and it should show you your current reservation.
I'm Here A Lot

Yeah nothing under there, that's not good..

Thanks though 

I Plan to Stick Around

@pcouture1

http://www.rogers.com/web/link/DeviceReservation?forwardTo=nrsRegisteredCustomer

Works for me, and if I just go to the reserve page there is nothing, like you.

Good luck! 

I'm Here A Lot

When I go to that link it brings me to the page reserve another device. Should I try reserving another one to see if it lets me since we're only allowed 1 device?
I Plan to Stick Around

Metrotown Apple Store (Burnaby BC) has had a 16GB 6+ space grey available for a little while in case someone wants to grab it.