Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@nat12345

So...heard back from Apple.

My business account can't be processed at Apple store for some stupid reason or another. But they contacted a Rogers store that will hold one for me because these are "unusual circumstances"
I still have my reservation for tonight but If I don't get it there will be a 64Gb reg 6 in space grey releasing at midnight at the Richmond Ctr Apple store tonight...good luck to you all!!
I Plan to Stick Around

@Doug1234

I was/am #304 business 6 64Gb SG
I'm Here A Lot

Hey my reservation was an escelation order from managment i did not have a number. 

I Plan to Stick Around

So I'm "chatting" via Facebook private messages with a Rogers rep, who isn't offering much of anything plan wise, saying that "offers you see on the forums do not reflect company policy" 

I'm Here A Lot

Started in the mid 1000's for iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey, ended up in mid-500's pergatory for nearly a week and I log on today to see I'm #80, but I'm still "OPEN" status. Sucks, especially since I see a guy on here #66 for the same device has gone in progress.. Must have just missed it.

I Plan to Stick Around

@SlyM

business acct

I Plan to Stick Around

hi all.
I didn't have to show/fax my business lic to rogers to get the plan.

BUT-despite the good value, you have to wait for new releases as we all are(but it seems slower for business accts) and you can only receive services at rogers corporate stores which are fewer and further between nowadays
I've Been Here Awhile

@meowmix I'm number 374 for gold iphone 6 64gb with rogers. I called twice today trying to get a better deal on the 90$ a month for 2GB they are offering me. I told them that I was picking up my phone at Apple today, and now all of the sudden, my status went from open to in progress. i really think that rogers is messing with me. ... now i dont know what to do, wait for rogers and get the speaker thing or just go to apple and get it ... help Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

IF the store is close then go to apple, it will be unlocked so thats a plus feature. In progress could be another week possibly...so if your close and can snag one then I would do it....the speaker is $38.99 at my best buy....and it is just a speaker......LOL Smiley Tongue Im one to talk tho Smiley Tongue Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers reservation is useless.

The apple reservation is like playing the lottery, you might win 50 million before you get a 6+ phone through Apple.

When a 6+ appears, it is gone within 30 seconds or less.

I think the best thing to do is wait a few weeks for them to get bigger shipments.