Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello Muffi

Business accounts should start seeing some changed in the statuses either tonight or tomorrow 🙂

Is this for all business accounts Meowmix or just a specific model/type?

I'm Here A Lot

Do you think "In Progress" means it shipped to the store?
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm a business client and I've only moved 20 today, so a definite bias towards consumer clients.
I Plan to Stick Around

In progress means the warehouse has your phone but has NOT shipped yet. Once its on the way to the store it will say shipped 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

@omro wrote:
I'm a business client and I've only moved 20 today, so a definite bias towards consumer clients.

Be thankful you didn't move only 4 spots like this business client.  I expect there to be more movement as the die-hards will already have their phones and the buzz declines but I've been wrong before.

I Plan to Stick Around

Got sick of waiting for the Number#1 network to call me.  Took action, reserved with BB last Saturday and also had a phone today iphone 6 64 Space reservedat the Apple store so some walk took my phone when I missed my appointment.  BB called and I cancelled my iphone 6 reservation with Rogers at 240.  Never using this system again.  Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.  

Very nice phone, i'm glad I didn't have to wait any longer.  Big upgrade coming over my 4s.  My advice, use the apple system or ven to go BB or FS as they get quicker deliveries than Rogers.

Good luck guys.

I've Been Here Awhile

My phone went into progress today. Does anybody know the range of days for how long before it changes to shipped status?

I'm Here A Lot

Anyone know if Rogers will get another shipment tonight/tomorrow?

How long between "in progress" to the store calling or e-mailing you to pick it up?

Number 15 in reservation for 128gb gold 6+

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Naveen_cheema

Should take 1-3 business days. Tomorrow it should ship tho
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello AmberRose

It all depends on when Apple sends devices but it should be coming in a bit tomorrow then Monday