Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KittyKat43
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@6plusless are u a business customer or reg customer? I am wondering since u said u have been in progress for 1.5 weeks. I have been in progress from Thurs afternoon so I am wondering what's going on.
tecnobrat
I Plan to Stick Around

i just woke up, and I moved from 76 to 20.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
omro
I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersHelps on Twitter is still ignoring me 😛

Every business customer should tweet them!!

wpd
I Plan to Stick Around

Look, I'll say this as respectfully as I can......

Right or wrong, good or bad, Corporate customers are not a priority. It's been that way forever and looks like it will continue that way for the foreseeable future. If you're on a Corporate plan then there must be some incentive for you to be on it or you would move to a personal plan and get your phones quicker. One of the incentives IS NOT getting new phones in a hurry. If there's no incentive and you're forced to be a corporate customer, then your employer is getting a benefit and life sucks to be you. In the end, your issue is with your employer, not Rogers.

The evidence over the years suggests that Corporate customers are low on the pole. Everyone knows it. Complaining over and over again every year with new releases on this thread will not change it. Try complaining to your employer. I doubt they care either.

Rainforest88
I Plan to Stick Around

I was #1 on corporate for gold last year, and it took one month to ship my phone. That's how long it took for corporate to start shipping phones.

My place in line this year hasn't budget in any of the three queues I am in. I don't think Rogers has shipped 1 corporate phone yet.

Steve-0
I Plan to Stick Around

You are correct. I am number 1-2 for 16GB Silver and 2-5 for Space Gray. Nothing at all. However, I ordered 1 6 Gold and that came last Monday???

Sorry I mean to add, that the numbers have moved, but not 5 phones allocated for each device type/size for corporate customers.

kazmifar
I've Been Here Awhile

My status has shown shipped for several days now. I checked the tracking, it arrived at the Rogers warehouse on September 22, but hasn't been shipped to the Rogers store and it's now been a week!

Every time I call the store, they keep telling me that it hasn't arrived yet.. My iPhone 4 has almost died on me and i'm extremely frustrated with this. On top of that, the email that I was given stated that if I didn't pick up my phone by September 26, they'd put it back on the floor and sell it to anyone else!

Anyone know who I can contact at Rogers to try to sort this out??

wpd
I Plan to Stick Around

MEOWMIX

Going forward with new releases, recommend that you have two threads, one for Consumer and one for Corporate. Rogers treats them differently and perhaps Corporate having their own thread for new releases will give them greater exposure and a voice with Rogers.

Just a suggestion....... 

tecnobrat
I Plan to Stick Around

kazmifar did you send it to a ROGERS PLUS store? Or a AUTHORIZED DEALER?

If you didn't send it to a Rogers Plus store, you have an additional delay.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
kazmifar
I've Been Here Awhile

I thought I had sent it to the Plus store, but it turns out I had sent it to a dealer (in error)... 

That was my mistake. But it's been a week.. how much longer does it take??