Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Ooooo, my reservation just went to in progress status too.  Was #48, Silver 64GB 6+ - hopefully it won't be sitting there too long now.  Smiley Surprised

Edit: This will be for pickup at Rogers Authorized dealer (there are no plus or corporate stores) nearby at Metrotown in Burnaby.

I Plan to Stick Around

If anyone wants to buy a 6+ sg 64 gb pm me. It's too big for my mom. She used it a couple days. Bought from Fairview mall on Tuesday. Has Apple care + and all receipts. Open to offers (reasonable ones). 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Greater Toronto area
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow jumped from 59 this morning to "In Progress???"  

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey 6+ 128GB Space Grey

Never reserved before and this is an Upgrade.  No idea if this means a delivery is imminent, but will post the status if this does arrive. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@Slam1967

Does it still say prefulfillment?

I Plan to Stick Around

what is the point of rogers taking the deposit? in what cases do they keep the deposit?

@meowmix you would know best my friend!

I Plan to Stick Around

6 Plus Gold 64GB

my #800+ has been trickling down slowly everyday due to cancellations but no sure what happened in the past 6 hours since i was sleeping but my # is now 501 lol, biggest drop i've had since i reserved....
still trying to reserve from Apple tho, just thought i'd share

I Plan to Stick Around

Also, everyone going in progress on bigger capacity 6+s.... thats so weird because the 16gb SG has not moved except for cancellations for quite awhile.

I Plan to Stick Around

I recieved my 6 plus last Friday from ups cause I odered it online via apple . And today my wife's 16 plus 16 gig gold went in progress was number 20 for almost a week
I Plan to Stick Around

@kortasc

The deposit will be refunded if you cancel the reservation or receive the phone successfully (at least according to Rogers).

So technically they are not taking the deposit permanently. The money will go back to your account eventually.

As what purposes the deposit is used for? I am not sure.