Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I have never done a reserve at an apple store before but have bought it online outright for the iPhone5

How does it work?  You refresh this pineapplework website and then what?  If I check apple.ca all I ever get is shipping 3-4weeks

Maybe someone can PM me and let me know how and what to do?

Thanks!

I Plan to Stick Around

as I know, apple do not have access to corporate account, even most of rogers store cannot access corporate, you need to go to specific rogers plus which have access corporate account, I am stuck on corporate account, and wait for my iphone 6+ gold as #428. just be patient and relax, and enjoy process any way, no rush to me.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Trahckol

The pineapplework website will tell you availability. Once it shows availability at the store near you, you have to go to the apple reserve site

https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/CA/en_CA/reserve/iPhone/availability

There you have to log in with your apple ID account, select the store , model and colour, it should enter your personal info automatically, choose your time range to pick up. AFter that is completed, you will receive an email confirmation of your pick up time, location and model, then show up.

Alternatively for those who are not on their computer all day, is you can sign up for a text message when the model you want becomes available at the location you choose through www.iphonestock.ca. This costs $4 per location and model that you're tracking though and they refresh every 5 mins. I didn't have much luck with that because it only tells you of 1 location.

I Plan to Stick Around

At 493 for the 6+ 64GB space grey, Open. How long of a wait do you think? 1-2 weeks?
I'm Here A Lot

I am currently #1 out of 1015.  I've reserved an Iphone 6+ 64GB.  They messed up the colour, but I won't change my reservation now!  I'll take the Space Grey, if that means getting it reasonably soon!  The only problem is: I started out as #2 in the queue on the release date.  That means, they haven't sent out ANY Iphone 6+ devices.  I called Rogers and asked about this.  The rep told me that they have not been getting ANY 6 PLUS devices to fulfill any orders.  The only reservations they have fulfilled are the 4.7" devices.  Hopefully this will change soon!  I'm definitely not giving up!  (I still can't believe I'm #1 in the queue!) 

I Plan to Stick Around

Currently 215 for the 6+ 64 gold Smiley Sad SIghhhhh Smiley Sad hopefully the best buy or somewhere gets it sooner or I may just take a couple hour drive to a apple store >.<
I Plan to Stick Around

Was #3 on the corporate side for a Gold 64GB iPhone 6; finally got my hands on my phone yesterday.

Best of luck to you all!  Thank you everyone for your advice and updates!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

I started at 244 for the 6+, SP 128 GB and steadily dropped (likely cancellations) to 60 Open.   Not encouraging as the decline was huge initially, but really slowed after reaching 72 when the phone was released on Friday.  This is an industry wide problem and checking the Apple store they have no stock.   I still believe it'll be close to the end of October before the phone arrives or getting the unit elsewhere ie. Apple, Future Shop or Best Buy.  

I Plan to Stick Around

Well I was speaking with rogers last night due to them messing up my internet + tv bill I happened to ask the representative about the iphone 6 and he told me that every 2 weeks that you wait for your phone, Rogers will take off $50 off of the phone's price. I don't think I saw this anywhere, but he did confirm it to me. 

I guess it makes the wait a little more tolerable, as I don't think I'll be getting my phone by friday, so my first $50 off will be banked this week Smiley Very Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

I somehow doubt they will honour that lol Smiley Tongue