Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Dangiers. No I am not on a business list. Is ur list moving like molasses too?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Skyjumper

The speaker comes in the brown box the iPhone gets shipped in via the warehouse. it does NOT get shipped separately. It seems the store either took it or opened ur box & dropped it or something.

I got mine with my iPhone 6+ as i was #11 for the 128GB iPhone 6+
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, yeah gave up on the non business account too, picked up a 64GB 6+ yesterday from the mall in waterloo, live in Oakville haha, worth the drive
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello darkdad

Oh nice!. It is worth the drive i won't even lie lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

Do you like it better then your S5 meowmix?
I Plan to Stick Around

I am no where near a rogers store so I have no choice Smiley Sad I put a deposit down at best buy, hopefully it shows up there soon Smiley Sad
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello darkdad

Yes i do. I still have the S5 on my on my desk. I miss the S5 for Bluetooth sharing files via my laptop & the changeable battery & SD card. Seeing as i got the 128GB i won't have to worry plus i have 1TB on my Dropbox to save pictures & videos i take.

The iPhone 6+ is worth it. I just hope i do not bend it like others have reported today via pictures & videos.

I Plan to Stick Around

@kittykat43 I'm not on the business list so this is odd but yes it is barely moving for myself as well. Fingers crossed for something this week
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Dangiers

I can tell you that movement will happen this week & next. Can not tell you how much & which devices tho.
I Plan to Stick Around

The speaker CAN be shipped in a seperate box on some occasions. Either arriving slightly before or after the phone.

It is supposed to come in the SAME box but their was a mess up or something in the warehouse on some orders which caused the phone and speaker to be sent separately.