Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello amg111

It sure does. Most of them are friendly and help u out. Some on the other hand won't.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

In your opinion Meowmix, should I go with the rogers premium protection plan or the AppleCare+ ? The guy at the rogers store convinced me the rogers one is better but obviously it's his job to do that. What's your opinion?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dennis1967

I would highly suggest getting the AppleCare+. It's worth the $99 you will pay and if anything happens to the accessories they will replace it for u and I
U have 2 times to replace the device for $79 each time. Rogers doesn't replace the accessories and they charge u $300 to replace the phone under that.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My phone will be delivered to my house if and when it gets shipped (business reservation)...so how do I add AppleCare + to my phone?.....do I just go to a rogers store when my phone arrives to get AppleCare + or do I have to go to an apple store?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers protection covers lost and stolen devices, apple care does not. Its also only a $200 Deductible for a replacement device
Highlighted
I've Been Around

If I'm currently on a 3 year plan with an iPhone 5/5S, can I simply remove the SIM card on my own and insert it into an unlocked iPhone 6, or do I still need to upgrade my plan? Thanks!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello amg111

Yes that is does cover lost or stolen device but it takes 1-2 weeks for Rogers to send u a device out. I have used the service twice before. That is they only really good thing about the warranty via Rogers. Other then that I would pick Apple Care. Also for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus it's $300 as i was told vis Asurian they warranty provider. Rogers uses them.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Muffi

You can do either or. If u have the money upfront then do it at the store. If u want it on ur bill then do it at the Rogers store.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

http://phoneclaim.com/rogers/program

Its only $200 - its the max

Should only take 24-48 hrs if you make the claim before 5pm the previous business day.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Halifax store is showing stock of +'s if anybody is out that way!