Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I have to chime in on bendgate.  I recommended last friday that everyone seeking a 6 plus go handle the demos at futre shop/best buy to "imagine" how you are going to carry that behemoth around.  I bought the 6 just because you cannot carry the 6plus around easily or without cargo pants.  The 6 will fit in a mens suit breast pocket inside your jacket BUT no way a 6plus will fit there.

Carry a 6plus in any other pocket and it will get bent or broken.

Putting a 6plus in ANY jeans pocket WILL both make you look fat AND bend that phone simultaneously.

Rogers is so dumb they keep emailing me a customer satisfaction survey NOT realizing I bought a 6w 64 gb at Best Buy AND cancelled my Rogers 6plus gold 64gb.  Rogers will force you to redo your contract w these phones.

Rogers is the worst reservation system I have ever seen.  Seven year old children selling koolaid in the sahara desert are better organized than Rogers nonsensical reservation system.

I am overall happy w my new 6 phone and it has not bent but bendgate will be a real issue w the number of people who are dumb enough to try to pocket that behemoth 6plus in their jeans.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Has the shipment arrived at Rogers Warehouse yet? Any word on those 64gb gold iPhone 6+??
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Slam1967

You are welcome!! Thought i would share my review of the device:)

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Costco sells iphone 6, but only 16 GB. There are no 6+.

So rather than wait you can get one at the nearby Costco location.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meowmix. I got the phone at Rogers, do you still think I should go to the Apple store first? I dont have apple care, I went with the Rogers 10.99 protection. Anyways after closer inspection of her phone there is clearly evidence of it being dropped with a dent on the opposite end of the phone. I guess it will have to fall under the protection plan in this case huh?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hoping to reserve mine from apple tonight. Going to check the stock at 12am as I hear that's when it comes in? Can anybody confirm this?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Apple probably wont do anything due to it being deemed physical damage. Best bet would be to see if 3rd party repair shops have replacement screens yet (might be cheaper than paying the device protection deductible)
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Scottwin

Honestly i would just suggest making a appointment with Apple and taking it in and explain what happened. See what they say. I am sure if they have devices in Stock they should be able to replace it for her :).

If that doesn't work then take it to Rogers. Do that last tho.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello amg111

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I have brought in my 5S and 5 when i broke the glass due to physical damage and got replaced. They just asked what happened and told them it was a accident. They should understand.. Many do this and get it replaced. See it all the time actually.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Guess it depends on the rep..