Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hey guys,

I have the share everything plan with 20GB. This was a promo last year. They doubled the data on the share everything plans. Has anyone had any trouble upgrading with these plans for the iPhones? 

Thanks guys!

I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah as long as the cops aren't bad!  I haven't seen any stock in Edmonton Apple stores for 2 days so...

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm picking up my 128GB 6+ from the Upper Canada Mall after work, then afterwards off to FutureShop to canel my preorder and then once home I'll cancel my Rogers reservation.

I Plan to Stick Around

Does anybody know FOR SURE if a business consumer can upgrade at an Apple Store? If so, which Apple stores can do the Business upgrade in the GTA?

I tried updating at a Rogers store and had the phone in my hand but was then told that recently the policy changed and business consumers could only update at Rogers Plus stores.

Thanks!

I Plan to Stick Around

Just called Rogers on Ste. Catherine (Place Ville Marie) in Montreal. They have 6 64GB Space Grey in stock (hurry!). No 6+ till the end of this week/beginning of next, he said. I didn't have the balls to ask if they were going to give away the 6+ to walk-in customers, which I reserved!

I Plan to Stick Around

you guys are all luck with your low numbers .. its now 5 days after release and im still #593 for a iphone 6 16gb gold!!! stupid

I Plan to Stick Around

The heck is Rogers doing? An update on my situation with them. So last time I said my phone was shipped last friday and was delivered on saturday except it was delivered to their warehouse essentially making my tracking useless. Store said they'd get it on monday, well, no call yesterday.

Today I check my phone and I got another text from them saying my phone shipped. huh? And then it says to check my email for tracking and I didn't get any email? This is such a confusing mess. Thankfully I reserved at apple store but just wow. So confusing.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am picking up my phone today in london, Coming from toronto. Anyone have any advice of what to do prior to going? Calling rogers or the store to make sure I wont come back withpout a phone??

Any advice or recommendations will be greatly appreicated.

I've Been Around

This has probably been said a bunch of times over the course of this thread but if you are required to buy the phone unsubsidized then you are better off just walking into a Best Buy/Future Shop/Apple Store etc. if all you want is a normal iPhone 6. They all get stock over the course of a day. If you want a 6+ and are okay with going off contract I highly suggest trying to reserve on the Apple store. There are a bunch of websites you can check online for store stocks. I have been looking this morning in the stores in Ontario. Masonville, Fairview and Rideau all had stock this morning for 6+ in varying sizes. They all sold within 5 minutes.

I Plan to Stick Around

Creeping forward from 50. Since it's a slow creep have to assume cancellations. Hope a plus shipment gets in today.

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey
Position : 46