Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

My # won't show up when I try to reserve to it says I have no account on the device reservation 😞 Any ideas?
I Plan to Stick Around

harmonium0 I had the same question but no answer
I Plan to Stick Around

I just reserved one through the new customer link as well, #61. I'll keep trying the upgrade link too, and if I get through, I will make a reservation there as well. And then I'll call Rogers later today to ask if I need to cancel the one I reserved as a new customer.
I Plan to Stick Around

It was up at 5am, I reserved 2 phones at 5:05
I Plan to Stick Around

"I just noticed that if I choose "Reserve", not "Reserve to Upgrade" I can choose a phone. I am an existing customer though, so do I need to wait until the upgrade reserve works? Or does it not matter? I've been trying and getting the horrible "currenly unable to load your info" message...

I Plan to Stick Around

Past experience @ Iphone 5 launch they ship to the store specifically for you and hold it for you and you need to show ID to pick it up..

I'm a Regular

Any tips on how to order when I can't get into my account. Says try again later.
I Plan to Stick Around

What the heck!!!!!! why can't I see my account to upgrade?!!!!!! this is not even cool at all!

I Plan to Stick Around

I dont see the option to add a new line on the business side...when i signout and click the Reserve button it throws me back to the same login page with the errors that im getting...anyone else?
I Plan to Stick Around

Atta boy Dasilvr018!